Herbicide

FERET

Surin relic
Can anyone recommend a herbicide that is suitable to poison tree stumps.
I have used roundup in Australia but, I hav'nt seen it here.

Can anyone recommend a herbicide that is suitable to poison tree stumps.
I have used roundup in Australia but, I hav'nt seen it here.

I don't know where you have been looking but it is generally everywhere that is why concerned activists are trying to get it banned here. This is after cases where folk have got cancers after using it. Bye the way, and I am not a fan of those assholes Monsanto. Look, it is a chemical that needs to be treated with respect, for years health warnings on the packaging have been ignored and because one person does not use precautions and another does not either. It became as in to common use to be safe and not take any precautions at all. I have seen dick head council workers in Australia using it this way. No wonder people got sick from it.

I don't know where you have been looking but it is generally everywhere that is why concerned activists are trying to get it banned here. This is after cases where folk have got cancers after using it. Bye the way, and I am not a fan of those assholes Monsanto. Look, it is a chemical that needs to be treated with respect, for years health warnings on the packaging have been ignored and because one person does not use precautions and another does not either. It became as in to common use to be safe and not take any precautions at all. I have seen dick head council workers in Australia using it this way. No wonder people got sick from it.
What you say is true.
Even using the correct PPE is no guarrantee of eliminating or minimising absorbtion, inhalation or ingestion if you use this chemical in an incorrect manner.
It is however, a very effective product that works.

Back