Home Renovation upcoming

lol @nomad97 I believe those are referred to as air-flow rubber support footsies.
The workers enjoy wearing them along without any of the ear or eye protection that was provided by me. Go figure as I'm paying far higher than the prevailing Surin wage.
20220222_131331.jpg
I recall the electrician worked without any safety footwear...not even trainers.

lol @nomad97 I believe those are referred to as air-flow rubber support footsies.
The workers enjoy wearing them along without any of the ear or eye protection that was provided by me. Go figure as I'm paying far higher than the prevailing Surin wage.
View attachment 48139
I recall the electrician worked without any safety footwear...not even trainers.
I gave up ages ago trying to explain O.H & S to these paddy rats. I gave my BIL a face shield to wear when slashing scrub, in the ute, mia phen rai,
he lost an eye a week later.

A very nice job, if you do not mind me saying so. The only negative I have to say, be very careful of the slope to the road when wet. The potential for slipping and falling over may be quite high.

A very nice job, if you do not mind me saying so. The only negative I have to say, be very careful of the slope to the road when wet. The potential for slipping and falling over may be quite high.

Of course. That is exactly the reason my darling decided on the exterior tiling.

Trust me, my bathtub is literally a killer.

Especially if Cafe is----------Pissed.

Especially if Cafe is----------Pissed.

Amazing. I made it back into the house in one piece tonight. Testing, testing...1-2-3.
(I now realise how slick the interior tiles are when washed.)

Can't wait until the Songkraan rains arrive, heh.
The dogs will have fun too.

ps: Yo @FERRET , what's happening on your new build. When is your E.T.A. for moving in ?

Amazing. I made it back into the house in one piece tonight. Testing, testing...1-2-3.
(I now realise how slick the interior tiles are when washed.)

Can't wait until the Songkraan rains arrive, heh.
The dogs will have fun too.

ps: Yo @FERRET , what's happening on your new build. When is your E.T.A. for moving in ?
It's still moving along mate---slowly. ETA for moving in ?, at the moment, its a thumb suck.

Do you have life insurance? A payout to your darling of a couple of million baht would be very nice.

I don't even have health insurance so there is not any life insurance , unless of course the commercial airliner I'm on "fatally fails" and there is a payout afterwards from the credit card coverage.

Back