Home Renovation upcoming

Merlin

Surin Founding Father
Don't worry about the glass doors @Coffee. Just don't clean them. Your dogs will soon leave some tell-tale signs, paw prints, doggy kisses, and muddy scratch marks etc.. I am reminded about when my mother in law paid a visit to our house. I made a special effort to clean the 4-panelled glass door with Windolene. It was a beautiful job, crystal clean and no scuff marks anywhere.

View attachment 40140

Nearly cost me a new glass panelled door when the mother in law tried to walk straight through the closed door. Fortunately, the glass did not shatter although my mother in law's face looked a little puffed up.

You're welcome to come around here Nomad... we have lots of glass for you to practice your skills on! ::Devil::

nomad97

Resident Geek
Staff member
You're welcome to come around here Nomad... we have lots of glass for you to practice your skills on! ::Devil::
That was a few years ago, soon after we moved in our new house in Kokpalat. The proud non-owner of the new house so to speak. Since then I have learnt my lesson well. Do nothing that may endanger the life of my wife's mother. The protracted spell in the dog house is not worth it. I have not cleaned the glass doors since.

;;big smile;; ;;big smile;; ;;big smile;;