Home Renovation upcoming

He used to go to Franks but is a home

He used to go to Franks, you likely know him. His wife has a very large number if cats so I doubt it was nice that are whatever was holding the ceiling up. I personally avoid men that drive white fortunes but only because they are always the guy that steals your wife in morlum videos. Something about fortuners that make panties drop, kinda like tequila does at home .lol

Clearly a different Swiss guy then, so I’m safe!!
Going back a decade, I was always wary of ‘tuna drivers as they always seemed to be nut jobs !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He used to go to Franks but is a home

He used to go to Franks, you likely know him. His wife has a very large number if cats so I doubt it was nice that are whatever was holding the ceiling up. I personally avoid men that drive white fortunes but only because they are always the guy that steals your wife in morlum videos. Something about fortuners that make panties drop, kinda like tequila does at home .lol
Thanks for the tip. Must give that a try soon. :) :) :)

Given that most people in Thailand end up in the crematorium, would finding human bones under the house or garden suggest foul play? ;;bones;;

Only Buddha knows what the last electrician was thinking.
The incoming main power (blue wire) will be changed out prior to replacing ceiling.20210106_095324.jpg20210117_162942.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back