Home Renovation upcoming

Before we moved to Kokpalat some 8 years ago, we did consider the new houses being built in Krissana lakes and the development next door. From the outside, the houses looked very nice. However, when I studied the floor plans, I was not impressed with the size of the kitchens and the bathrooms, both very small, and we decided not to pursue the idea. After hearing your tales of woes I am now very pleased we did not buy out there. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I was not pleased with the size of the kitchen on my architect's plans. I added a metre to the width. Adding any more would have required the footprint of the house to be moved nearer to the road.

Ivor, whose house is it ?
Surely it is not mine.

I'm cool with whatever colours the girls pick.
Can you think of one, two or three reasons why ?

I was asked by a Thai friend to take some photos of her newly built houses to sell on the internet. All the tiles, floor and wall, were already laid and in my opinion the colour schemes were "unusual". I suggested that in future if she intended to sell more houses then leaving the tile colours to the buyer may be prudent.

If it's your own establishment then no problem. I'm sure the colours and design of the tiling in my house would not be to everyone's taste (if anybody's). Painting and wallpaper can easily be changed but tiling is somewhat more difficult.

I was asked by a Thai friend to take some photos of her newly built houses to sell on the internet. All the tiles, floor and wall, were already laid and in my opinion the colour schemes were "unusual". I suggested that in future if she intended to sell more houses then leaving the tile colours to the buyer may be prudent.

Agreed particularly "selling a newly built house" why would anyone do anything other than offer the buyer as is ?

Our remodel with eldercare addition is until I die...which could be mañana or hopefully way down the path.
I picked all interior paint, bath fixtures and tiles for the attached 40 sqM within given budgetary constraints.

Back