Home Renovation upcoming

@Coffee looks like you have a nice pile of debris to dispose of. Where and how you going to do that knowing that Surin has a waste problem.?

We don't dump along rice paddies, back roads or in watering reservoirs the same as some other crews.

Metals will go to recycling facility.
Hard cement debris, bricks etc will go six feet under where a new 40 sqM concrete surface will be poured supporting a new addition.

Unfortunately work stopped onsite as potentially human bones were found when digging for support beam bases Saturday. Police were notified.
Yesterday police and 'forensic' were onsite collecting so outside work had stopped.
20210110_100521.jpg

^ Personally I figured a large dog or goat.
Then again not my fortè.

Back in the mid 60s I worked on a contact to build a dozen houses on a site alongside Henconner Lane in Leeds. The first day's excavation revealed bones (a dog ran off with one). If my memory serves me correctly, the job was shut down for a month whilst a whole cemetery was relocated elsewhere.

I hope yours is less of a problem.

I am sure I lost something in translation.
This morning the crew got permission to proceed from the boys.
(Guess who we're taking out Saturday night. :)
20210112_161301.jpg20210112_161246.jpg
Bones are either from (1) a farang (2) a dog (3) a farang dog...

Coffee, a Swiss guy who lives a couple of villages over built a house on a property where human bones were found during excavation. One day his kitchen ceiling collapsed just as he walked out of the room. Jean Paul's wife is positive it was the work of ghosts. I found the story amusing and when Natty told her father she was promptly told that we were not to go there again even if only to use his pool. I hope the bones are that of an animal and that your renovation will not increase the number of residents of your abode.

20201222_144958.jpg
Replacing all doors and framework.

20210110_103447.jpg20210110_152605.jpg20210110_152557.jpg

Replacing existing exposed wiring while upgrading entire residential electric service grid, adding additional outlets to handle modern conveniences and placing all in PVC conduits within wall.
(Hopefully when complete correctly connected to ground. ;)

TiT..."Well I never suspected..."20210111_111504.jpg20210107_111409.jpg20210110_101715.jpg
...that a water pipe would run from a kitchen sink under a house living room floor then veer off along the fence line to a garden outlet spigot.
I'm glad this was discovered prior to the new addition.
"Hey honey, guess what - we're adding a third bathroom." :)

Coffee, a Swiss guy who lives a couple of villages over built a house on a property where human bones were found during excavation. One day his kitchen ceiling collapsed just as he walked out of the room. Jean Paul's wife is positive it was the work of ghosts. I found the story amusing and when Natty told her father she was promptly told that we were not to go there again even if only to use his pool. I hope the bones are that of an animal and that your renovation will not increase the number of residents of your abode.
If he's got 8 dogs, a red Forza and white Mazda2, then I was there last week.
Should I buy an amulet, George??????

He used to go to Franks but is a home
If he's got 8 dogs, a red Forza and white Mazda2, then I was there last week.
Should I buy an amulet, George??????
He used to go to Franks, you likely know him. His wife has a very large number if cats so I doubt it was nice that are whatever was holding the ceiling up. I personally avoid men that drive white fortunes but only because they are always the guy that steals your wife in morlum videos. Something about fortuners that make panties drop, kinda like tequila does at home .lol

Back