Home Renovation upcoming

The footprint in contact with the floor would appear to be 530mm x 1,330mm. However, as the 530mm marks a continuous line, I will assume that is the inside measurement of the bath. The dashed line, not dimensioned, is probably the widest point of the footprint. Perhaps the dashed line is another 10cm wider than the solid line. Therefore, the footprint for the bath would be in the order of 540mm x 1,330mm.

I sincerely enjoyed your astute observation, articulated analysis and basis for calculation.

The correct answer will be revealed at a later date. :)

I have just sprayed the garden area with weed killer where I intend to lay a lawn. Once that kills off the 'grass' like weed I will do the final preparation and lay a lawn. Where did you buy the grass turf? And may I ask how much a square meter?

P.S. With the start of the summer weather, you need to water that new turf many times a day. Keep it wet.

I have just sprayed the garden area with weed killer where I intend to lay a lawn. Once that kills off the 'grass' like weed I will do the final preparation and lay a lawn. Where did you buy the grass turf? And may I ask how much a square meter?

P.S. With the start of the summer weather, you need to water that new turf many times a day. Keep it wet.

I will inquire from my darling.

She might not provide me with an answer since (1) it showed up unbeknown to me yesterday since she paid for it out of her monies
(2) I explicitly told her to wait until the new addition was fully finished since trucks will be delivering heavy fixtures and glass that they don't enjoy carrying in from the street
Oh well :)

I will inquire from my darling.

She might not provide me with an answer since (1) it showed up unbeknown to me yesterday since she paid for it out of her monies
(2) I explicitly told her to wait until the new addition was fully finished since trucks will be delivering heavy fixtures and glass that they don't enjoy carrying in from the street
Oh well :)

But in her defense I must admit she took the initiative on her own and orchestrated it fully from her funds.
"Well done sweetie...but a tad premature 'as the old crow flies'." :)

Where did you buy the grass turf? And may I ask how much a square meter?

I inquired [on your behalf] and was happily surprised I wasn't asked to make a contribution.

Go past the NCA Terminal heading west to the flashing traffic light. Head south and garden outlets are on west side.

A "piece of turf" is approx 14 inch x 14 inch. Each piece is 15 - 20 bhat depending on turf.
My darling purchased 130 pieces @ 15.

Let me know how your bargaining goes. ;)

View attachment 37562
The renovation project begins.
By tomorrow I'll have a clearer picture of what lies ahead, Covid and all.
Wishing all a happy new year...but of course darling will be the happiest.

Note: As with others I might become too busy to check in regularly.
20210301_171922.jpg
Notice the difference ?
I can't tell you how pleased I am working with this crew.
(I know, I know...I'm waiting for the shoe to drop.)
Hoping all is ready by April's end. :)

Good advice. Water the daylights out of it until the roots take hold in the soil below, or it they will shrink for sure! Then it's a pain in the ass to go around filling in the cracks.

I inquired [on your behalf] and was happily surprised I wasn't asked to make a contribution.

Go past the NCA Terminal heading west to the flashing traffic light. Head south and garden outlets are on west side.

A "piece of turf" is approx 14 inch x 14 inch. Each piece is 15 - 20 bhat depending on turf.
My darling purchased 130 pieces @ 15.

Let me know how your bargaining goes. ;)
I drove past there the other day but did not see any on display. Seem to remember that Bangkok only delivers once a week. Prices have almost doubled since the last time I laid a lawn. I may opt for grass seed at half the price and try Bermuda grass. Thanks for the info.

I drove past there the other day but did not see any on display. Seem to remember that Bangkok only delivers once a week. Prices have almost doubled since the last time I laid a lawn. I may opt for grass seed at half the price and try Bermuda grass. Thanks for the info.

The last time I laid a lawn (in Surin) will be the last time that I ever lay a lawn!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back