Home Renovation upcoming

I drove past there the other day but did not see any on display. Seem to remember that Bangkok only delivers once a week. Prices have almost doubled since the last time I laid a lawn. I may opt for grass seed at half the price and try Bermuda grass. Thanks for the info.
Nomad, Any idea of a good place to buy grass seed around here? Asked in Thai Watsadu and they don't carry it. Could have sworn I'd seen it there in the garden area some months back.

Nomad, Any idea of a good place to buy grass seed around here? Asked in Thai Watsadu and they don't carry it. Could have sworn I'd seen it there in the garden area some months back.
Long time ago, but I got mine on the first road(Left) off the Elephant Roundabout when coming from Prasat direction. Garden place was on the right side corner after about 2 or 3 side roads.

Long time ago, but I got mine on the first road(Left) off the Elephant Roundabout when coming from Prasat direction. Garden place was on the right side corner after about 2 or 3 side roads.

Do we still have the Surin map on the forum site?

[Edit: found it. It looks like it may benefit from an update if @nomad97 has the time]

They do carry grass seed in Lazada. I have earmarked this product for my lawn when I am ready. I determined that 1 kg should be good for 30 sq mtrs.

1615177995591.png

There is a good shop in town that sells a variety of seeds and other garden products. On the main drag just past Bangkok Bank. I do not know if they have grass seed but it may be worth an ask.

I did say LAZADA.
Deleted that. You are quick on the trigger. 2K baht for a kilo of seeds. I'll look around more in the local garden shops and see what is out there. Was told about a garden spot near the old home improvement place past Watsadu that may carry grass seed. I'll post here if I find some.

Deleted that. You are quick on the trigger. 2K baht for a kilo of seeds. I'll look around more in the local garden shops and see what is out there. Was told about a garden spot near the old home improvement place past Watsadu that may carry grass seed. I'll post here if I find some.
I'll be interested to see what you find. I am still treating the area I intend to plant (30 sq meters). I am determined to eradicate a particular weed that grows like grass. It spoilt my last lawn.

The best lawn that I've seen in the area is owned by a Scottish gentleman living a km or three out past Ban Salak Dai. He bought turves a few years ago from the garden shop opposite what is now DoHome. His lawn would rival any found in England, has survived through our regular droughts, and is completely weed-free, lush and green. Really good to see!

The best lawn that I've seen in the area is owned by a Scottish gentleman living a km or three out past Ban Salak Dai. He bought turves a few years ago from the garden shop opposite what is now DoHome. His lawn would rival any found in England, has survived through our regular droughts, and is completely weed-free, lush and green. Really good to see!
The best lawn I’ve ever seen, is always someone else’s! HaHa!

Hoping for the "Amazin' Amazonian Rainshower" effect...;)
Looks to be a floor drain behind the head of the tub. No worries as long as there is some grade to drain the floor toward the drain hole. A rubber foot mat where you exit the tub may be warranted. :) Oh wait, there's a raised lip around the tub. Why?

I am quite sure you will get that effect. However, you may get the Olympic Ice Rink effect too, those floor tiles look nice but are they non-slip when wet?

These are not the slick house tiles as elsewhere in the house.
These are specific 'grip' floor tiles albeit one must be careful at all times.

The raised platform provides a 0° slope since the floor is sloped @Cent .
There are actually two floor drains in this bathroom.

As one gets older many areas and activities can become killing fields.
(Try crossing a busy street in Rome sometime...)

Earlier today the folks from Cotto were taking photos.

Back