Home Renovation upcoming

20210503_065128.jpg

A look-see in the crawlspace of the new addition shows all is well.
Waterproofing sealant followed by paint will commence this week on the concrete roof tiles.
Sadly it'll be hotter than fark... (probably above the manufacture's specifications as well).

So, when all is said and done, they put you in your wheel chair and put you out to grass. That's the way to go! :)

1620374827787.png

Those glazed folding doors need a glass safety motif installed as it will be only a matter of time, some drunk old fool will want to walk through one.
I have no idea who that may be though. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Those glazed folding doors need a glass safety motif installed as it will be only a matter of time, some drunk old fool will want to walk through one.

I was thinking about warning signs and red stripes previously but decided aesthetics was more important.

"Yup, I said to the Devil
We'll just wait and see.
It's just a matter of time.
But hopefully not me
Lying still covered in red.
Most sincerely hopeful
Happens after I'm dead." ;-)

Now we're busy 'childproofing' the upstairs balconies and windows for the eventual "Look Mom, I can fly!"

20210503_180458.jpg
Surely a drunk fool has a higher probability fitting through 18 inches after a face plant.
Falling backwards might work best. ;-)

Don't worry about the glass doors @Coffee. Just don't clean them. Your dogs will soon leave some tell-tale signs, paw prints, doggy kisses, and muddy scratch marks etc.. I am reminded about when my mother in law paid a visit to our house. I made a special effort to clean the 4-panelled glass door with Windolene. It was a beautiful job, crystal clean and no scuff marks anywhere.

1620538856250.png

Nearly cost me a new glass panelled door when the mother in law tried to walk straight through the closed door. Fortunately, the glass did not shatter although my mother in law's face looked a little puffed up.

Back