Home Renovation upcoming

Don't worry about the glass doors @Coffee. Just don't clean them. Your dogs will soon leave some tell-tale signs, paw prints, doggy kisses, and muddy scratch marks etc.. I am reminded about when my mother in law paid a visit to our house. I made a special effort to clean the 4-panelled glass door with Windolene. It was a beautiful job, crystal clean and no scuff marks anywhere.

View attachment 40140

Nearly cost me a new glass panelled door when the mother in law tried to walk straight through the closed door. Fortunately, the glass did not shatter although my mother in law's face looked a little puffed up.

You're welcome to come around here Nomad... we have lots of glass for you to practice your skills on! ::Devil::

You're welcome to come around here Nomad... we have lots of glass for you to practice your skills on! ::Devil::
That was a few years ago, soon after we moved in our new house in Kokpalat. The proud non-owner of the new house so to speak. Since then I have learnt my lesson well. Do nothing that may endanger the life of my wife's mother. The protracted spell in the dog house is not worth it. I have not cleaned the glass doors since.

;;big smile;; ;;big smile;; ;;big smile;;

Why they not collect it and sell it to a cow or kwai owner? The going rate is 100 Baht per fertilizer sack jammed full. How much did you pay them for that?

They did take the majority with them. Not quite a pick-up full. I think my wife paid them ฿300.00 (3 of them). They are friends.

Six months on and the contractor came back to replace 8 large floor tiles.
20220211_115458.jpg
Tomorrow will begin a big cleanup. Happy Valentines Day, darling... lol

Back