HomePro

nomad97

Resident Geek
Unlike someones else's encounter earlier this year, I must single out HomePro for their very helpful and speedy response this morning.

Yesterday I bought a couple of LED down lighters to replace two units that had expired in my wall mounted cupboard. I found it next to impossible to change them out and had to break up the wooden lamp shades to gain access. The down lighters I had bought were suddenly no longer fit for purpose. This morning I went along to HomePro to see if I could return these units and buy some that would now fit (without wooden shades). Conscious of someone else's experience with HomePro earlier this year (Rice) I did not hold out much hope. Imagine my surprise when the young man behind the customer services counter said, "No problem, go and find what you want and we will sort it out when you come back." Off I jolly well went and, with the help of an assistant, found something else to replace the down lighters. She surprised me by knowing about my exchange of goods and even offered a cheaper version of a new down lighter. Back to the customer services counter, the young man walked me round to the check out and ran the new purchase through the till. Deducted the value of the returned goods and presented me with the new bill. Nothing could have been easier or quicker. Big round of applause to HomePro - excellent customer service.

The whole thing about that episode NM, it was a young man teaching me how to suck eggs. It is not that I can't take a lesson in sucking eggs, in fact I love listening to young well informed people, gives me hope for the words future. It is just that the guy was completely wrong in what he was telling me and was being a smug ***** to boot. So I put him in his place a tad bit harshly. Got me on a bad day. I am sure this episode does not represent the whole store. Bye the way thanks for raking that up. Not.

The whole thing about that episode NM, it was a young man teaching me how to suck eggs. It is not that I can't take a lesson in sucking eggs, in fact I love listening to young well informed people, gives me hope for the words future. It is just that the guy was completely wrong in what he was telling me and was being a smug ***** to boot. So I put him in his place a tad bit harshly. Got me on a bad day. I am sure this episode does not represent the whole store. Bye the way thanks for raking that up. Not.
Sorry, couldn't resist!

Back