Hotels in Buriram

W

Wombat

The family and I want to get away for the weekend to somewhere different and thought Buriram would do.

There seems to be a lot more Hotels there than Surin, do any members have any recommendations for 2 adults and 2 kids, prefer a pool and somewhere central with access to restaurants.

Thanks.

The family and I want to get away for the weekend to somewhere different and thought Buriram would do.

There seems to be a lot more Hotels there than Surin, do any members have any recommendations for 2 adults and 2 kids, prefer a pool and somewhere central with access to restaurants.

Thanks.

Personally I can not but why don't you go over to http://www.buriramexpats.com and register. That forum is now under new ownership and is starting to shape up. You have some very helpful members that will be more than glade to help you. Just an idea.

Best western. Almost new place in the centre of town. Nice Restaurant and pool.
Muang Pizza is another good one. Good food and a pool, run by a guy from The Netherlands.
Dont be put off by the name, it's very good.

I am not sure Buriram has a real 'centre' ....

I like Amari Buriram United if I caan get it for 1,500 Baht or less (not matchdays!).

Agree about Best Western which usually comes out at 1,000 baht inc breakfast.

I think Siebe's place is no longer called Muang Resort, it is listed as Tulip Hotel (understandably :))

I enjoyed the Ray Hotel and the Klim and Thada Chateau always get decent reviews.

Best Western would my choice I think.

Have stayed a lot at the ray hotel you can stay in the old part or the new part up to you the old is good for long time stays but you would like the new part more for short time stays
New about 790 a night with breakfast and the poolside is great for kids you can seat around and watch them .
The Manager is a very nice thai man and his wife great lady .
Bruiram has very good restaurant thai and the western ones are just ok but I prefer the thai ones .
Take the kids to burirum Castle at the racetrack and next to the football stadium .
Has lots of western food out let's .
And restaurant.

Thanks for all your input and I may update later on my progress.

Cresco is another brand new Hotel, it's on the left hand side of the road on the way out to Thunder Castle,
so would require transport.
They have an outdoor pool with whirlpools, and do some real good food. Sorry dont know anything about the rooms.

Cresco is another brand new Hotel, it's on the left hand side of the road on the way out to Thunder Castle,
so would require transport.
They have an outdoor pool with whirlpools, and do some real good food. Sorry dont know anything about the rooms.

Yes but very very expensive to stay a nigh and on the weekends it go's up a lot .
Like I forget but it was a lot I think 2,500 a night on weekends.

Just did a day trip yesterday, Sunday. Spent an enjoyable and cheap few hours at Thunder castle.

Back