Not open for further replies.

Cent

FORUM SPONSOR
[FONT=&quot]
house31.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Single-floor house, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (one en-suite to master bedroom) living room and western style fitted kitchen. Property sits on 98 talangwah plot (392 square meters) at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac. Living area is 104 square meters with an additional 100 square meters of covered space. A 2100 liter water tank with 2 pressure pumps; one for the house and the other for the garden water and sprinkler system. Hot water shower, 3 air conditioner units and 2 ceiling fans. It is close to Big C, Tesco and Makro and convenient to most of the schools in Surin. Price is 2,500,000 Thai Baht and includes all fittings and fixtures (furniture and paintings excluded).

Contact Mike @ 081-304-7742 for more info.

house32.jpg
house33.jpg
house34.jpg
house35.jpg
house36.jpg

house3A.jpg
house38.jpg
house39.jpg
house37.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 2424

The sale price for this house is now 2,275,000 Baht. Ok, I am the owner of this house and I am slightly biased. However, the house and gardens are in very good condition and the property comes 'fully-loaded' with most mod cons. Sensible offers considered.

Nomad97

No longer available. Taken off the market as owner is remaining in Surin for the time being. (Could be available in 4 years time so start saving your pennies now.)

Yes, I was notified today this home is no longer on the market for sale. Good to hear you will be with us a little longer Nomad97. :)

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back