How thick are your windows?

I see what you mean. What's your thoughts on applying a solar film instead?
After my failed attempt to apply solar film for privacy concerns (or whatever film it was), I found replacement glass, of the non-see-through variety, was the way to go. Not only that, it was cheaper to go that route than buying the solar film. Glass is pretty cheap to buy.

Only in high-end hotel rooms, so I would assume (dangerous, I know) them to be a ‘high-end price’ too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed, the mechanisms needed to allow them to both slide and swing would definitely add to the cost. Also, my question about screens would also bring into account appearance and function concerns...i.e. Where are the screens stored and does their framework inhibit the function of the open door design?

Looking at the pictures provided I feel that these doors don't have screens at all, so I ask again about the bugs and mossies...whatya gunna do?

Available in Surin.
View attachment 37446

Undoubtedly more expensive than other options. I'm not looking at wood door on the open-design project.
Depending on the cost differential...I may have to go with multi-panel sliders.
The house we built in Yaso are Laminated windows almost unbreakable .
3mm glas 1mm Laminate then 3mm glass

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

Available in Surin.
View attachment 37446

Undoubtedly more expensive than other options. I'm not looking at wood door on the open-design project.
Depending on the cost differential...I may have to go with multi-panel sliders.
Hi Coffee, appreciate it if you can provide Surin stockist details on these and the manufacturer.

Hi Coffee, appreciate it if you can provide Surin stockist details on these and the manufacturer.

There is an alley that runs from Jitbumrung Road directly through to the Mays Dept Store (due south of Bangkok Branch main branch).

The door/ window showroom, mfr and distributer is located on that alley's southside approx 50m due west of Jitbumrung.

Sorry you did not contact me months ago as I recently gave that file brochure to another.

Back