How to get a truck & trailer load of 1”-3/4” minus gravel in Surin?

S

Stargazer

Crushed gravel is expensive in our area probably due to lack of local sources and hence long hauls. I’d like to directly buy a large truck & trailer load for delivery 80 km from Surin City to get a better price.. How does one arrange such?

Crushed gravel is expensive in our area probably due to lack of local sources and hence long hauls. I’d like to directly buy a large truck & trailer load for delivery 80 km from Surin City to get a better price.. How does one arrange such?
รถตรวจจับความเร็ว - Gravel pit
J9GQ+7MH
ถ. โชคชัย-เดชอุดม
Kang-an, Prasat District
Surin 32140 This is the closest all others are closed.. Go to DYS and ask

Have you spoken with SCG in Surin ?

1698400050390.png

แพล้นท์ยาง หจก.รุ่งเรืองชัยสุรินทร์ก่อสร้าง​

Directions

Save
Asphalt contractor in Yang

Address: XVPP+H6H, 226, Yang, Sikhoraphum District, Surin 32110

Hours:
Closes soon ⋅ 5 PM ⋅ Opens 8 AM Sat
Updated by others 4 weeks ago

Phone: 044 561 127

Reminds me of a job we had in Bombay.

The manager ordered a number of truckloads of rounded gravel to backfill the bitumen coated outfall pipe which we had installed. One that arrived was a truckload of half rounded and half sharp gravel. He rang the supplier and insisted that they come and take it away (it had already been dumped). No; they sent half a dozen women to sift through and remove the sharp stones.

Must have been cheaper that way.

View attachment 69997

แพล้นท์ยาง หจก.รุ่งเรืองชัยสุรินทร์ก่อสร้าง​

Directions

Save
Asphalt contractor in Yang

Address: XVPP+H6H, 226, Yang, Sikhoraphum District, Surin 32110

Hours:
Closes soon ⋅ 5 PM ⋅ Opens 8 AM Sat
Updated by others 4 weeks ago

Phone: 044 561 127

I've yet to see any gravel or stone used in road construction here (at least in Isaan).

Have you spoken with SCG in Surin ?
Not yet. Thanks! Alan also suggested that I try Global House for AAC block alternatives. We don't get over on that side of Surin too much, but it's about time for Isuzu service.

I'm sure that you have.
Me, too. Widening the highway near Rattanaburi. Mostly dirt fill, well-compacted, but about 30cm of gravel before the asphalt.

There is a 100 meters or so of highway between Ban Khok Kong and Sinom that has not been repaired in 4 years. Some of the potholes are now a good 30 cm deep. It looks like the Russian army has been using it for artillery practice. Unfortunately for us, we must drive over this stretch every day to our fields.

Or buy one of these beasts.View attachment 69991
Great idea! Just for a week. Of course, then you have to have to have some rock to feed into it. We seem to have mostly clay and sand over here. Here's the rock I need, ready to crush. It's just 16,000 km away. Goat Lake trail The above is the business I spent my teen weekends working in, and fled to go to university.

รถตรวจจับความเร็ว - Gravel pit
J9GQ+7MH
ถ. โชคชัย-เดชอุดม
Kang-an, Prasat District
Surin 32140 This is the closest all others are closed.. Go to DYS and ask
Hmm. That doesn’t look like a gravel pit location on the map. How could we find their phone number?IMG_0352.jpeg

Back