Huai Saneng Reservoir.

66325890_2411830455505266_6082738246024953856_n.jpg

We stopped using our village water supply (reservoir) a few months ago, and instead either go to one of the several local people and fill our barrels or have them deliver to us. If we go to fill, it's Bt5/barrel. If they bring to us..Bt25/barrel. So far there is no shortage of good water for home use.
IMG_0960.JPG

It’s worth checking the normal actions of members of your family (for instance, leave water running when brushing teeth) or just anytime they use taps. One toilet flush uses many liters of water and I once saw a survey about savings by peeing at the same time as you shower(just an idea?).
I too have experienced water rationing in both UK & Surin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The water came back around 1900 last night. But it was at a very slow rate. The tanks was not full when I checked around 0430 this morning. I consider to buy a couple of extra tanks. It is when you are out of water you see how dependent you are on it.

My 2,100 litre/liter tank was full this morning. I fitted a crude but effective gauge to the tank several years ago. Makes its easy to see what the water level is inside the tank. I guess I will check every morning now before loading up the washing machine.

If you can get a driller boar a well. At this moment you may be standing in line. Cost could be up to 100k. Also you guys in in town need to find out for a fact the source of your water. Water company office opens Monday. Get your boss a moving on this. Also I would suggest because of his business contact ATB directly and get his feed back.

If you can get a driller boar a well. At this moment you may be standing in line. Cost could be up to 100k. Also you guys in in town need to find out for a fact the source of your water. Water company office opens Monday. Get your boss a moving on this. Also I would suggest because of his business contact ATB directly and get his feed back.
Previously you advised that our water did not come from the resevoir. You said it came from bore holes. The best we can do is to conserve water. Not about to make a knee jerk reaction and drive in a 100,000 baht bore hole and pump. Yes, we may well suffer the consequences of little to no water, but we will be with others in the same boat. Up shit creek without a paddle!;;exciting;;;;exciting;;;;exciting;;

My wife tells me they are actively dredging and increasing the depth of the reservoir.

My wife has told me that also. All that needs to happen now is that we get some rain (and a lot of it).

A bit of too little too late maybe?

We have another two 2 inch bores both 60m deep that use the above ground that are called shallow well pumps, these pumps can suck up from about 40 foot depth.

You'll be extremely lucky to find a pump that can suck more that 30 ft vertically.

Back on subject..:D Just a guesstimate .. you only need a boar and pump and as you have the other bits. The cost quoted for the boar will include about 20 meters of pvc well casing. This would depends on your wife negotiating skills on the local driller. The kit you will supply can be had at Global House and other DIY. For a two inch boar and shallow pump as low as 30k. This going to depend on YOUR water table level, if you have to go deep submersible maybe you can do for 60k. Get cracking guys..:rolleyes::rolleyes:;;bad simle;;

Back