I.Q. Moderntrade.

My wife, and I am sure many others, come back from shopping trips with far more than is on ones list. My cupboards are full of stuff bought on a wifes impulse and never eaten!:mad:

The reason why I send my wife and do not attend the fiasco is that I return with much more than is on the list. It is rare that my wife buys additional items (unless she sees special offers for items that we normally buy).

The reason why I send my wife and do not attend the fiasco is that I return with much more than is on the list. It is rare that my wife buys additional items (unless she sees special offers for items that we normally buy).

images

In the case of shophouses/apartments, there is no need for homework. Drive around Surin for half an hour and see all those that are still empty. Yet they are still building more!

This is my back field. A friend was visiting from up north last year and upon seeing the area was surprised that I hadn't had apartments built on there to rent out. He considered there was a fortune to be made.

a. I don't have the money to build apartments.
b. I don't wish to be overlooked.
c. The only access to said apartments would be via my drive.
d. There are many apartments closer to town which are empty.
e. I don't need the risk.
f. Even if there was money to be made I don't need it (yet).
g. I don't want the constant hassle of maintenance.
etc., etc.

back field 2 s.jpg

Back