Immigration Bus

It should be noted that all these hoops & hurdles that we must jump through would not be needed if it wasn't for the existence of corrupt immigration officers. There would be hardly no visa agents, without them.
Yes that would be logical.
But all this crap is most definitely not logical.
It is a picture of the non-management of poorly trained, incompetent and uncaring individuals with no understanding of their jobs and under no accountability for those failings.
And it is just one small example of the disconnected directions in which Thai life in general is heading.

Yes that would be logical.
But all this crap is most definitely not logical.
It is a picture of the non-management of poorly trained, incompetent and uncaring individuals with no understanding of their jobs and under no accountability for those failings.
And it is just one small example of the disconnected directions in which Thai life in general is heading.

Not heading there ....been there for decades.

Your description could equally apply to the RTP - or any other group that relies on, and accepts, corruption as it's core income.

Not heading there ....been there for decades.

Your description could equally apply to the RTP - or any other group that relies on, and accepts, corruption as it's core income.
Very true. There is no 'get the right person for the job here' as job appointments/ promotions are paid for, here.

Annual extensions are such an unpleasant experience that I would happily pay to avoid. Like flying business only because economy is so soul destroying, a policy supported by airlines. Now I just avoid flying, unfortunately I can’t avoid immigration visits in Surin unless anyone knows different.

Annual extensions are such an unpleasant experience that I would happily pay to avoid. Like flying business only because economy is so soul destroying, a policy supported by airlines. Now I just avoid flying, unfortunately I can’t avoid immigration visits in Surin unless anyone knows different.

You could go the illegal route and pay a yearly sum of between ฿15,000.00 and ฿27,000.00 to an agent.

I also consider the hassle of obtaining the annual extension to be a pain in the arse but not sufficiently painful to pay a shed load of money to avoid, even less so now the Surin sub-office is open for business.

Move!! 555

Back