In the dog house (again)

In NM's on words Bruno may grow larger then Emily them maybe NM has indeed under estimated the size of the dog house. If Bruno grows too large there will be no room for NM either.

Nomad could get an ATB build then let Emily and Bruno move into his existing house problem solved.;;money;;;;bad simle;;

A little confused. Always considered Bruno to be a Male Name
Bruno is a male name and the puppy is definitely a male dog and not a transgender variety. He is named after the British boxer, Frank Bruno, as he liked to fight with the other puppies in the litter. However, his pet passport shows him to be Bluno for reasons I cannot fathom. LOL!

I apologise for any Freudian slips by myself in which I have referred to him as her as my previous black Labrador bitch, Ebony, was indeed a female of the species.

Watching Django now, set two years before the American Civil War. Fantastic film

Bruno is a male name and the puppy is definitely a male dog and not a transgender variety. He is named after the British boxer, Frank Bruno, as he liked to fight with the other puppies in the litter. However, his pet passport shows him to be Bluno for reasons I cannot fathom. LOL!

I apologise for any Freudian slips by myself in which I have referred to him as her as my previous black Labrador bitch, Ebony, was indeed a female of the species.

Sigmund slips.....accepted, but was somewhat doubtful :smile:

The new acrylic roof is firmly fixed in place on the dog house. The occupants sleep soundly after their early morning feed and play.

20180328_084208.jpg

P.S. Last night the rain fell from the west/north west. The dog house remained dry although the veranda became very wet. Dogs evacuated to the sanctuary of the Igloo. Really need an awning/canopy to cover the front of the house to provide 100% protection. Luckily, the rain seldom comes from that direction and it is usually from the south west.

29512452_2078731548810858_1615595836320467957_n.jpg

Adam, where exactly do you think Nomad has been posting those pics from ? :D
Quite right Coffee, I am already in there! Its my permanent abode.

This place is kinda crampy,
The carpet is torn and stained.
There is no tub or shower,
It really is quite lame.

It has no lights or windows,
It only has a door.
No room for couch or furniture,
Has me sleeping on the floor.

This place that I speak of,
It's my fault im there.
You see, I was an asshole,
And now im in despair.

This is what happens,
When you disrespect your spouse.
This place that I speak of....
Of course its the dog house.

Airik Angles

Quite right Coffee, I am already in there! Its my permanent abode.

This place is kinda crampy,
The carpet is torn and stained.
There is no tub or shower,
It really is quite lame.

It has no lights or windows,
It only has a door.
No room for couch or furniture,
Has me sleeping on the floor.

This place that I speak of,
It's my fault im there.
You see, I was an asshole,
And now im in despair.