Isuzu D-Max 2021 4 door diesel reviews?

Stargazer

Surin Legend
I'm considering buying an Isuzu D-Max 2021 diesel pickup for farm/family use. (We have a Honda CRV diesel for travel). My wife thinks we should get the 4 door version so our infant grandson can ride in back when our daughter-in-law borrows the truck. I prefer a longer cargo bed, but will probably let her decide. I plan to add a lumber rack so we can carry pipe and wood and such. Anyone have comments on durability/value/etc?

Our first truck here was a 2007 Nissan Navara 2-door, bought new and was very reliable. A year ago or so we bought a new Toyota Revo 4-door...again very reliable. I would recommend that you go with the 4-door since you plan on a lumber rack as well, I rarely needed the additional bed length in the 2-door and the convenience and ease of getting in and out with four doors is nice.
IMG_1123.JPGIMG_1100.JPG

I'm considering buying an Isuzu D-Max 2021 diesel pickup for farm/family use. (We have a Honda CRV diesel for travel). My wife thinks we should get the 4 door version so our infant grandson can ride in back when our daughter-in-law borrows the truck. I prefer a longer cargo bed, but will probably let her decide. I plan to add a lumber rack so we can carry pipe and wood and such. Anyone have comments on durability/value/etc?
I bought one (a 4x4) many years ago and it was ultra reliable for many years. My friend has recently picked-up a new V Cross 4x4 and I found the ride to be probably the best that I have experienced in a pick-up.

Well, we settled on an Isuzu 1.9L diesel D-Max Hi-Lander ZP, metallic white color. Order took just 2 ½ weeks, picking it up tomorrow. Any suggestions about good places to buy accessories (such as roll bar) in Surin City? I've decided to not put a full lumber rack. If I was building houses as I did, I would, (cannot here even if I wanted!) but we'll only occasionally be carrying long loads, so the weight and air resistance aren't warranted.

Could try here - they always seem busy.........................on the 226 next to the Memorial Hotel.

1636081963524.png
1636082034293.png

Back