It's All Relative

Coffee

You chose a custom title
20240328_090627.jpg

I could have but I didn't. I wonder what exactly is so special...25 years in a cask ?

This B16,000 bottle price...
...would pay three months tuition for a three-year-old in a local private preschool (uniforms not included).
...would cover B500 daily food (or alcohol) allocation for a month.
....would cover 2.5 months donation to the Grandpa living with BiL.
...would cover 13 bottles of Baileys Irish Creme liquor (70cl size).
...would cover almost 500 litres of diesel.
...would cover two months rent for small student apartment in Nonthaburi near Uni.
...would cover two (possibly three) premium takeaways from Soi Cowboy.

Oh well , one can dream. :)

View attachment 74558

I could have but I didn't. I wonder what exactly is so special...25 years in a cask ?

This B16,000 bottle price...
...would pay three months tuition for a three-year-old in a local private preschool (uniforms not included).
...would cover B500 daily food (or alcohol) allocation for a month.
....would cover 2.5 months donation to the Grandpa living with BiL.
...would cover 13 bottles of Baileys Irish Creme liquor (70cl size).
...would cover almost 500 litres of diesel.
...would cover two months rent for small student apartment in Nonthaburi near Uni.
...would cover two (possibly three) premium takeaways from Soi Cowboy.

Oh well , one can dream. :)
Many years ago, I was given a bottle of that by my Manager for a Christmas present (Brixton Branch). It came in a velvet bag and I didn't realise the cost if said item (at the time!!!).

At a Temperance Society meeting, the lecturer showed the audience two empty glasses. Into one he poured cold water. Into the other, he poured whisky.

While doing this, he extolled the virtue of being TT.

Into the glass of water, he dropped a worm and left it there for several minutes, wriggling away.

Into the whisky he dropped another worm. It died in moments.

He asked the audience if anyone knew the point of his demonstration.

"Yes" came a voice from the back of the hall, "if you don't want worms, drink whisky!!!"

Back