Jay Parr Restaurant ,Rattanaburi

A

alan crisp

Well Me,Ploy,Trevor and Wen made one of our regular trips to Jay Parr Restaurant in Rattanaburi for an early evening meal. The restaurant has just had a new Pay booth build and an up-grade on the menu which includes Steak,Salad and chips 69 baht .Yes that right 69 baht ,we decided to order one to share with our other food thinking that for 69 baht it wouldn't be all that.We ordered 3 large Leo,1 Spy Classic ( Trevor had brought a nice bottle of wine ,cork-age free )I Bla Duk Foo,I Sweet and sour prawn,1Pla Nin,I 69 baht Steak and chips and a Moo Gaa Tat which is like Suki + 4 rices (+ Cow Pad moo take away for Nat ,Wens son ) and Ice-cream for Dessert.The total bill came to 720 baht.( 130 baht each ,Bargain)
The Steak and Chips was OK but for 69 baht you can't go wrong.The Thai food was the normal excellent fair and the Girls loved it. I would say Jay Parr is the best Restaurant in the area by far and anybody who finds themselves in Rattanaburi , this place is a must :Bravo1:

Jay Parr Restaurant
Tel-044-536-095
Tel-085-856-3790

Last edited by a moderator:
A few more pics..:)
Some eye candy ( waitresses) better at the weekends though ..:)

69 bath? Hello big spender........it must be pork steak.

You have a choice ,pork or beef.We tried the beef. Yes, it had the shit bashed out of it, but with the sauce it was OK. Had worse for 3 times the price.As I said 69 baht ,you can't go wrong, its not Egon Ronay 3* for sure ..:)

As CR will tell you, you get what you pay for.

I think your right Ray.After they severed the Steak meal I noticed the Steak was a bit rare. I called the waitress back and said " I did say..... well done "She said " Oh thank you,we've never had a compliment for one of our 69 Baht Steak meals before ".........cheesy . Only joking Jay Parr ...:)

You can see from the photo its well worth 69 baht IMHO...:Bravo1:

I think your right Ray.After they severed the Steak meal I noticed the Steak was a bit rare. I called the waitress back and said " I did say..... well done "She said " Oh thank you,we've never had a compliment for one of our 69 Baht Steak meals before ".........cheesy . Only joking Jay Parr ...:)

GROAN !!:9of10Score:

:Agree:When i see something like this......then I'm certainly go for the 69!!:GrinNod1:

I second that AC. I'm currently teaching in Rattanaburi, for a couple of months, and go in there quite often. The yam pla duk foo is great.

was the chicken rubberey as well

Popped in there last night to check out the steak. Went for the pork,after some banter with the gorgeous waitress.

Definately Thai style. Nice large piece of pork with a nice pepper style sauce. A small helping of fries and salad. Like I said a Thai style. But was really nice. Not really enough fries so I just ordered another dish of them for 50 baht. Steak and chips and a beer for 200 baht including the tip to keep the lovely waitress smiling.

Might go again tonight.:Chokdee5:

Popped in there last night to check out the steak. Went for the pork,after some banter with the gorgeous waitress.

Definately Thai style. Nice large piece of pork with a nice pepper style sauce. A small helping of fries and salad. Like I said a Thai style. But was really nice. Not really enough fries so I just ordered another dish of them for 50 baht. Steak and chips and a beer for 200 baht including the tip to keep the lovely waitress smiling.

Might go again tonight.:Chokdee5:

Anyone know if this place is still open as I go to Rattanaburi quite often and would like to check this place out too.

Anyone know if this place is still open as I go to Rattanaburi quite often and would like to check this place out too.

Might I suggest you ask the original OP. It's in his locality and he would likely know - although he is unlikely to see your request for info on this forum? Hello9 :rolleyes:

Maybe use the telephone numbers provided by the OP and give the place a call? :)

Jay Parr Restaurant
Tel-044-536-095
Tel-085-856-3790

Mike

Back