Jessie's Bakery Prasat

alanthebuilder

Administrator
Called by this place the other day , great guy good bread .
If you drive into Prasat from Surin you will see a big school on the left after the school turn left follow the school wall down the side of the school fist crossroads turn left 20 yards he's in the right can't miss the place big sign outside .
He's also doing breakfasts and some other meals , beef stew was one .
The bread is baked by his wife , If you want to order best to phone the day before or call first to make sure he's got fresh stock .
The bread freezes well .
ehu9u5y7.jpg
sure7ahu.jpg
u3e8ejat.jpg
ube7a7am.jpg
u3u6ame3.jpg
sape3e8u.jpg

Looks nice, clean and well thought out of a business.

Do they do any breads besides white bread? Rye? Whole wheat? Pumpernickel? Etc.

The baguettes look nice. Burger buns? Hot dog rolls? Sausage rolls? :)

Mike

Looks nice, clean and well thought out of a business.

Do they do any breads besides white bread? Rye? Whole wheat? Pumpernickel? Etc.

The baguettes look nice. Burger buns? Hot dog rolls? Sausage rolls? :)

Mike

I think he is willing to give most breads a try.
When I called in last week he was experimenting with baking a fruit loaf and he had burger buns in the freezer.
I can confirm the baguettes are good.
He seems quite receptive to new products so it's not a bad idea to give him a call to suggest other breads.
Phone him the day before if you are intending a drive out to Prasat and he will make sure he has want you want

Hard to compete with Makro or Big C - Makro uncut big loaf 31B Wheat bread 55 Baht baked fresh unbelievable quality and very light and fluffy. burger baps 30 baht for 6 little sweet but light and fluffy also kids love them! Maybe somebody might bring about a 13 Baht burger with a 37B Leo - 50 baht special loads of money to be made! 555

Maybe somebody might bring about a 13 Baht burger with a 37B Leo

That's a Fooking good idea.555

With Free Wi-Fi included in that price.

Then all the cheap charlies will come out of the woodwork

with a free T
th
Shirt to every customer

I'll go and buy a T-Shirt printer off amazon , This time next year Rodney we'll be millionaires, or Broke .555

Last edited by a moderator:
Back