Kap Choeng 90 day

arturo

Was at Kap Choeng today and whereas for the last couple of years you could merely present your passport for 90 day check-in, yesterday I was required to fill out a TM-47 like in the old days. No explanation given. Anybody else experienced this?

Was at Kap Choeng today and whereas for the last couple of years you could merely present your passport for 90 day check-in, yesterday I was required to fill out a TM-47 like in the old days. No explanation given. Anybody else experienced this?

Computers (or internet) could've been down. However, I shall remember to take a pre-printed TM-47 for my next check-in just in case.

Yeah I was thinking maybe a computer glitch but when I asked IO just smiled. Maybe he did not understand my query. Was also a whole new staff there.

Just did my last border hop on my O-multy from DC at CSN. Great place BTW. There was zero traffic and zero people crossing at CSN. Couple of the Thai IO's from SI have been transferred over there. On the way back we stoped at SI, first time sense May of last we have been in there. I have until October 1. Checking out my options, Savannakhet for another O on marriage. SI for extension on marriage, SI for a retard extension or SI's new back door option.:DDecision decisions. :rolleyes:BTW there are IO's still at SI that have been there for some time and yes we do know them and yes there are new faces also. ALSO BTW It looks like #44 was not Bull Shiting a few weeks back. You should see the NEW 4 story building under construction at the Custom Yard at the Chong Chom Market. At 8:45 this morning when we went by I counted 24 22 wheelers in the yard:rolleyes:

Back