Kap Choeng ASEAN Expansion

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
Notice has gone up of the eviction (60 day notice) of locals shops at the originally bus station in Kap Choeng. This area is directly across from the hospital.
GPS 14.4762368125, 103.59192292 . This bus station was built but was never opened 8 years back due to a legal suit with the local government on ownership. The photos show who won. It seams that ASEAN is having a major impact on the area. Locals had taken over and built the typical grass and tin roof shops and the local Saturday market sprung up. We know of two owners in this market area, one has his main shop just a few doors down from M&D and will move his other shop next door to us. I like this. The other owner (and your going to like this) personal friend of me wife had just PURCHASED for 600,000 bt a small shop and then remodeled for another 200,000 bt and opened a restaurant. "NO TITLE". The money came from her farang husband who will be back next month. This "friend" tried to talk my wife into buying a unit last month. My wife said no thanks. BTW my wife has asked me not to say anything to her friends husband when he comes back next month.:biggrin: The locals in this market are shyting in their paints.

Attachments

• 20130601_142126.jpg
    20130601_142126.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 20130601_142155.jpg
    20130601_142155.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20130601_125610.jpg
    20130601_125610.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Notice has gone up of the eviction (60 day notice) of locals shops at the originally bus station in Kap Choeng. This area is directly across from the hospital.
GPS 14.4762368125, 103.59192292 . This bus station was built but was never opened 8 years back due to a legal suit with the local government on ownership. The photos show who won. It seams that ASEAN is having a major impact on the area. Locals had taken over and built the typical grass and tin roof shops and the local Saturday market sprung up. We know of two owners in this market area, one has his main shop just a few doors down from M&D and will move his other shop next door to us. I like this. The other owner (and your going to like this) personal friend of me wife had just PURCHASED for 600,000 bt a small shop and then remodeled for another 200,000 bt and opened a restaurant. "NO TITLE". The money came from her farang husband who will be back next month. This "friend" tried to talk my wife into buying a unit last month. My wife said no thanks. BTW my wife has asked me not to say anything to her friends husband when he comes back next month.:biggrin: The locals in this market are shyting in their paints.

"The locals in this market are shyting in their paints."

Why would they do that? It'll ruin the paints and turn them all brown.

That farang hubby is going to be pretty pissed off I would think. How'd it all turn out?

Mike

"The locals in this market are shyting in their paints."

Why would they do that? It'll ruin the paints and turn them all brown.

That farang hubby is going to be pretty pissed off I would think. How'd it all turn out?

Mike

He is back and not saying a thing.

Asean Expansion

Could you explain about Asean expansion as i have a house 4km away from this bus station.
Kendo.

Scheduled by whom ?

The 24 road was 'scheduled' to be widened by December 2012............................

Why would Chong be chosen ?

What exactly is meant by 'duty free zone' - I have not personally come across them in Thailand.

Ask the Thai government as they and ASEAN have agreed on this.

Ask the Thai government as they and ASEAN have agreed on this.

i thought you WERE close to the government GL :smile:

You quoted the 'duty free zone' I was hoping you might have some concrete information.

i thought you WERE close to the government GL :smile:

You quoted the 'duty free zone' I was hoping you might have some concrete information.

I do.

988679_715754638440272_1391928083_n.jpg

Back