Kap Choeng Finest got their men.

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
Do not know the who,what, why's or how's but about 2:30pm as we were departing KC for a drive about just before the 7-11 on the left two suspects were laying face down and spread eagle on the ground with 2 Kap Choeng FINEST pointing their guns at the suspects head. Way to go KC.

Wonder whose girlfriend they befriended before being told to lie on the ground spread-eagled with guns pointed at their heads.

Never seen that in Surin Province prior.

(Possibly they owe a bit of money but guns drawn sounds a tad extreme.)

Wonder whose girlfriend they befriended before being told to lie on the ground spread-eagled with guns pointed at their heads.

Never seen that in Surin Province prior.

(Possibly they owe a bit of money but guns drawn sounds a tad extreme.)
It was a roadside check of documents, I'm told, both Farangs were overstayers. (Its as good a story as any I suppose???)

:rolleyes: Maybe conducting part of a home visit, eh. :p

(The fun never ends...sweet dreams. :sleeping: )

It was a roadside check of documents, I'm told, both Farangs were overstayers. (Its as good a story as any I suppose???)

I do remember in the split second of looking the culprits on the ground looked liked they had been douched in an oil bath as they look black as midnight from top to bottom;) Nigerians:rolleyes:

Updated..:D Got the low down.. Training Day for new retards. There was a second unit at the MAXXIS Tyre center. Did not see that one. On the other side there was a self inflicted necktie party last night at the Kap Choeng Hilton, only 1 person hung around.:eek::rolleyes:

Updated..:D Got the low down.. Training Day for new retards. There was a second unit at the MAXXIS Tyre center. Did not see that one. On the other side there was a self inflicted necktie party last night at the Kap Choeng Hilton, only 1 person hung around.:eek::rolleyes:
Huh?

c46bba837aa0b444d2122391f7fadea4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back