KCI extension today.

Perhaps it is time for me to intervene.
I have no intention of using an agent for my extension in Pattaya or anywhere else.
I had coffee and a chat with someone who does use an agent and he maintained the validity of embassy letters was 3 months. Members here have reassured me that at Surin Immigration it is 6 months.
Sorry if my initial post led to any confusion.... as it clearly has!

No need to be sorry John. :DYou were very clear in your request.;) Its all the "I have to add my crap to a post gang" that screws things up.:rolleyes:

Got the 2 new bicycles, now heading to KapChoeng Immigration...View attachment 13702 View attachment 13703
Where did you purchase you bikes from, I have been thinking about getting one but have bought a few over the years for the kids and they have been shite quality, I didn't actually buy them, I only supplied the money but having seen them after a few months suspect they originate from Chong Chom market.

Where did you purchase you bikes from, I have been thinking about getting one but have bought a few over the years for the kids and they have been shite quality, I didn't actually buy them, I only supplied the money but having seen them after a few months suspect they originate from Chong Chom market.
I suspect your right. There are a few good & reputable bike shops in town. I'd stick to them if you want them to last.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought the ones for my wife (the first was stolen together with the one to which it was chained locked) from the bike shop on the left just before the old post office roundabout heading west on Thesaban 1. Not a mountain bike but good for what she wants for 5k. I believe they sell more expensive better quality bikes also.

I bought the ones for my wife (the first was stolen together with the one to which it was chained locked) from the bike shop on the left just before the old post office roundabout heading west on Thesaban 1. Not a mountain bike but good for what she wants for 5k. I believe they sell more expensive better quality bikes also.
have located this shop on Google and will pay them a visit, did any of the staff speak English or should I take the wife (I would rather go alone as the wife is an expert at knowing what I want and the colour that I choose will not be a lucky colour).

have located this shop on Google and will pay them a visit, did any of the staff speak English or should I take the wife (I would rather go alone as the wife is an expert at knowing what I want and the colour that I choose will not be a lucky colour).

I do not know if the staff speak any English but the bikes all appear to be on show around the shop and if I remember correctly all have price tags.

I do not know if the staff speak any English but the bikes all appear to be on show around the shop and if I remember correctly all have price tags.
ok, if have price tags better, front farang turn over for Thai. I'll venture on and have a look around.

ok, if have price tags better, front farang turn over for Thai. I'll venture on and have a look around.

My experience with overcharging Farangs here in Isaan has been very limited. It was an everyday occurrence in Pattaya. Helps if you can speak a little bit of the lingo.

My experience with overcharging Farangs here in Isaan has been very limited. It was an everyday occurrence in Pattaya. Helps if you can speak a little bit of the lingo.
yeah I have noticed up here that most things have a price tag on as the locals don't like to ask the prices, works good for us too.

visited this shop but unfortunately the frame sizes are only suitable for Thais, they didn't speak enough English and i dont speak enough Thai for me to be able to ask if they could order larger sizes, I will have to return again with the wife and check again accept the colour that she says I want.

Not sure if it's still there but I bought a bike in Surin in a good little shop near to the rail line that runs just past Surin Plaza. If you come out of side entrance (so lake in in front of you) turn left and keep going till you get to far end of road. Shop is (was) on right corner.

Not sure if it's still there but I bought a bike in Surin in a good little shop near to the rail line that runs just past Surin Plaza. If you come out of side entrance (so lake in in front of you) turn left and keep going till you get to far end of road. Shop is (was) on right corner.

Think that has been a computer shop for the past 5 years or so. On the left hand corner is a shoe shop. There is a good bike shop though if you turn right then left, 50 meters or so in the row of shops. In other words, opposite side of the east end of the lake.

Yup...these post have a lot to do with KCI extensions.

Thank you Mods for keeping the shyte in the correct place.

(I'm sorry. Fook me as now I'm on LSD so it all makes sense.)
;;grimace;;

Yup...these post have a lot to do with KCI extensions.

Thank you Mods for keeping the shyte in the correct place.

(I'm sorry. Fook me as now I'm on LSD so it all makes sense.)
;;grimace;;

It is only the last 19 posts including this one that it went of topic. Maybe this thread should be closed as there is no KCI Office anymore as pointed out by GL.
A Brand new "Surin Immigration Office" Thread should be started.
It is all your fault Robert ! I hope you are feeling decidedly guilty for upsetting Coffee. Hang on I think that is all of us now that upset Coffee.
Welcome to the club. :D

Back