KCI still going strong

They must have a few to get through.

At least the boys with the 'Hookey extensions' won't need to worry as they will no longer be on the KCI radar.

They must have a few to get through.

At least the boys with the 'Hookey extensions' won't need to worry as they will no longer be on the KCI radar.

The 'Hookey extensions' are not accepted at KCI BUT don't kid yourself they are on the look out. This just being one of many reasons for the cavity search for a retirement extension and they are still not given out CR's.//flag//flag

The 'Hookey extensions' are not accepted at KCI BUT don't kid yourself they are on the look out. This just being one of many reasons for the cavity search for a retirement extension and they are still not given out CR's.

Starting to look like Surin's cross boarder excursions every three months are sounding better all the time.

Or just do your extension in Bangkok and cut the crap. That is the way the Indians do it. They pay a facilitator that runs around with a stack of passports a foot high for them, while they stay down stairs drinking coffee and chatting with their mates.

Seen it with my own eyes before anyone wants to jump in. Not a Thai wife in sight.
My Thai wife was appalled. This is at the dedicated extension based on Thai wife section of the Immi 1 office.

The 'Hookey extensions' are not accepted at KCI BUT don't kid yourself they are on the look out. This just being one of many reasons for the cavity search for a retirement extension and they are still not given out CR's.//flag//flag

That doesn't correlate!

It is pointless having a cavity search for kosher retirement extensions when hookey extensions are being sold in Pattaya. That is like closing the stable door when the horse 350 km away has bolted!

That doesn't correlate!

It is pointless having a cavity search for kosher retirement extensions when hookey extensions are being sold in Pattaya. That is like closing the stable door when the horse 350 km away has bolted!

Tell them that..Grin_Jump1

That doesn't correlate!

You can't look for a stinking flounder in the fish market. Next you will be telling us that Thai laws don't make sense and are contradictory to other ones they have made. bnaughtyHair_Out1.
Let it go unstated why they don't look at the source. Agreed1

True and other Imm Offices

As I said they are still after these.. I never saw or heard of any Dodgy visa from KCI but have seen sometime back the "buy no 90 day report". The number one reason for theses visits IMHO is to catch those that are working and like or not there is a shit pot full of them.

As I said they are still after these.. I never saw or heard of any Dodgy visa from KCI but have seen sometime back the "buy no 90 day report". The number one reason for theses visits IMHO is to catch those that are working and like or not there is a shit pot full of them.

I agree GotLost, one of the reasons for the visits is to weed out those earning a living without a work permit. I would guess also that they are looking for those that do not have genuine funds as specified in the extension criteria. I suspect there are more 'suspects' to be found in the latter category than the former.

Back