Kitchen from Ice Furniture

genghis

One of our many kitchens we have designed & made over the years. Even though High Gloss seems to be the in thing at the moment, people still ask for this timeless Shaker style kitchen.
This is made with white Melamine cabinets, with beech effect Melamine Shaker style doors & end panels. Has always, soft close doors & draws, &, a High Pressure Laminate worktop finishes it off.
This is one of many in the Budget Range.
Even though we are based in Buriram we will deliver & fit in most area's of Essaan & beyond, or we can deliver ready assembled for you DIY enthusiasts to fit yourselves, giving you a nice discount. For the builders who are building more than one house, a special discount is available
You can see more on facebook Ice Furniture Buriram, or call in to our shop 16/5 Paladmuang rd, Amphur Muang Buriram. Or just simply call us on 044 614774

Attachments

• Steve F Kitchen 3.jpg
    Steve F Kitchen 3.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 27
  • Steve F Kitchen 6 (1).jpg
    Steve F Kitchen 6 (1).jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 27
Just for infomation, I see that you have fitted a ceiling venting cooker hood even though it appears to be mounted on an external wall. Is there a specific reason for this?

Just for infomation, I see that you have fitted a ceiling venting cooker hood even though it appears to be mounted on an external wall. Is there a specific reason for this?
It's over the cooker.

Just for information, I see that you have fitted a ceiling venting cooker hood even though it appears to be mounted on an external wall. Is there a specific reason for this?
It could be still vented through an external wall and not go all the way into the roof (maybe).

Yes, there probably is.

Best to allow @genghis a chance to respond. ;)

My cooker hood is of the chimney variety, extending above the hob to the ceiling. There, it makes a sharp left after passing into the ceiling void, and the alloy ducting hose directs the cooking smells, steam and oil through the external wall which is at 90 degrees to the hob's wall.

I had a recirculating hob extractor fan at my old UK home (as the stone wall behind it was more than 24" thick.) Visually, it was the same as Yorky's, but it wasn't as efficient in removing cooking odours etc.

I had a recirculating hob extractor fan at my old UK home (as the stone wall behind it was more than 24" thick.) Visually, it was the same as Yorky's, but it wasn't as efficient in removing cooking odours etc.

Mine was actually built for dual use, I still have the brand new filters for "in kitchen" venting. However, it has a 100 mm diameter outlet at the rear to vent to outside. When I installed the hood in 2000 there were no such items as vent covers in Surin (I bought the hood from Bangkok together with the hob) so my daughter posted one from the UK. We recently needed to change the vent cover (the plastic had become brittle) and there were plenty in Thaiwatsado (and most other DIY stores, I guess).

Back