Large Hass type Avocados from Chiang Mai

Great tagging up with you and Mrs Prasatcanadian. Mrs GL had a great time.:D AND the avocados are sorted out already.:D:D Those that say avocados don't make it in isaan are full of BS.:p BTW the next bottle of Sangsom is on me.;):rolleyes::D:D:D

Great tagging up with you and Mrs Prasatcanadian. Mrs GL had a great time.:D AND the avocados are sorted out already.:D:D Those that say avocados don't make it in isaan are full of BS.:p BTW the next bottle of Sangsom is on me.;):rolleyes::D:D:D

Hey GL i just see your post now:):) We all had a good time yea i enjoyed bsing with you. Welomce any time the Mrs has her plants in the ground too.

We will have the other plants here weeks end if your interested in some give a call. We might have them shipped not decided yet wiether to go get them or not. 30 hours driving or ship them hhhmmmm,,

Anytime you feel like rebuilding the world over a bottle of Sangsom come on over :):):)

Hey GL i just see your post now:):) We all had a good time yea i enjoyed bsing with you. Welomce any time the Mrs has her plants in the ground too.

We will have the other plants here weeks end if your interested in some give a call. We might have them shipped not decided yet wiether to go get them or not. 30 hours driving or ship them hhhmmmm,,

Anytime you feel like rebuilding the world over a bottle of Sangsom come on over :):):)

It would take an 18 wheeler loaded with Sangsom just to get going. :D:D

Read between the lines.:p 3 post on this thread by so called experts that were not supportive. :eek:Just saying.
Agreed our post were not supportive so why didn't you just say that. No need to read into our posts words that were never there. Sorry to say GL, but I think it is you that are out of order on this one.

Agreed our post were not supportive so why didn't you just say that. No need to read into our posts words that were never there. Sorry to say GL, but I think it is you that are out of order on this one.

I totally disagree as its post as such that keeps and stops others from joining.;) We that know each other understand most the time where other members are coming from BUT a lot of people that are new do not. Someone is not impressed with what was posted on this thread. Just saying.:rolleyes:

I totally disagree as its post as such that keeps and stops others from joining.;) We that know each other understand most the time where other members are coming from BUT a lot of people that are new do not. Someone is not impressed with what was posted on this thread. Just saying.:rolleyes:
Bollocks! Just saying like.

Last edited:
I think PC has proved that Avocado Tree's will grow here in Isaan but by looking at the picture's I don't think they would win any awards at the Chelsea flower Show . They are hardly prime specimens that will be laden with fruit as the ones that could be grown in the correct climate might be . Lots of non-native Plants/Tree's will grow here but many are grown for their novelty value and not because they thrive in a Isaan climate .
But well done PC and wishing you a reasonable crop , it's nice to see you enjoying your time here and doing something you obviously love doing .

Last edited:
Nomad, Thanks very much :)
Just for the record GL, the advocado grower thanked me. After that post you deemed to keep slagging off, even to the extent of misquoting the original naysayers.
Double bollocks back. :p:p You thou were the only one to apologize which was accepted.:D Post 20 and 21.:D:D
So why keep slagging off after the apology. You are, I am afraid, the arsehole around here, not me.

Just for the record GL, the advocado grower thanked me. After that post you deemed to keep slagging off, even to the extent of misquoting the original naysayers.

So why keep slagging off after the apology. You are, I am afraid, the arsehole around here, not me.

Thats Mr. to you..:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hey guys, All the bickering back and forth is just a waste of time get over it.
Its all good: you know we learned a lot in 4 years of growing these, enough to know that even though someone says they are not good specimens, if they actually knew what he was saying he would know most old leaves fall off when flowering also.

All our not good specimens are doing great and new buds all over them, so soon they will all be covered in all new leaves and have way more fruit than we expected.
So all going well next year will be massive fruit on all of them.

Another point to know is their feeding habits, and we have made some mistakes in growing or just been lazy and figured they had enough food WRONG.
We think we have it down now to take the chance and grow a lot more coming next week 3 types. See what happens in 2 years,,, crossing fingers for good luck.

Anyway lets all get along and instead of cutting down what some say remember maybe they just have nothing better to do and too lazy to try on their own too!!!
So take it with a grain of salt, and for those willing to try we will over all the help and advise we can so you get fruit also.

We will have many more grafted plants for sale also soon.

THX
Smile be happy :):)

OOpps I made a typo,, So take it with a grain of salt, and for those willing to try we will over all the help and advise we can so you get fruit also.
I meant to say : So take it with a grain of salt, and for those willing to try, we will offer all the help and advise we can so you get fruit also.
:innocent::grinning::grinning::D:D

Hi, we are going to Chiang Mai to get some plants and the large type Hass Avocados we found where to get some.

Anyone wanting some we will be bringing them back to Prasat.
The cost will be 450 bht per plant and 50 bht for shipping, so 500 bht. These have been grafted and will get fruit, average fruit size will be 200 to 300 grm. He does have the larger ones also however the ones we are getting give the most fruit in 3 years around 300 grms he says.

The larger fruiting plants dont produce as many however can get close to 1/2 kg we bought some a few years ago when we were there and great.

So I am getting a few of them also just to have. they however are 650 a plant + 50 bht for shipping and grafted also so you will get fruit.

We are taking a truck and will be coming back through Surin to Prasat, you can meet in Surin on our way back to pick up or come to farm in Prasat to pick up.
Payment must be made before we will buy any for you sorry.

We will be going next week and a 4 day trip up and back and wont be going again .

My names Brent
please reply let me know your email, if interested and we can email or plan to meet on phone as well.
THANKS

Update, For anyone interested for end of April we have over 100 + more grafted plants coming for the north.
price will be the same, and have to pick up and pre pay like before.

THx

Back