Lawyer recommendation sought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danie

Hi, we are looking at getting our condo registered at the land department in about a month orso. We did use a lawyer during the drafting of sale contract, but are not sure about his intentions and are looking for an alternative.

Can anyone recommend someone who can help us out with the registration, property transfer and possible POA Issuance.

Thanks

Hi, we are looking at getting our condo registered at the land department in about a month orso. We did use a lawyer during the drafting of sale contract, but are not sure about his intentions and are looking for an alternative.

Can anyone recommend someone who can help us out with the registration, property transfer and possible POA Issuance.

Thanks

Is the condo in Surin?

In addition to SF's inquiry above:
1) have you already purchased said condo ?
2)did the developer sell you the unit or did you purchase it from another owner ?
3) where are YOU located to meet with local attorney convenient for you ?

You're not thinking this is Surin Phuket are you?

You're not thinking this is Surin Phuket are you?

I don't think I've ever heard of 'condos' for sale in Surin City (Isaan). Anyone know if there are any? Hell, they'd likely sell well here, as a farang can own a condo outright here in Thailand. Time for AtB to look into building a condo complex here in Surin maybe? :) Have to have a pool and a gym, and a pub and restaurant. :) Studios, 1 bedrooms and 2 bedrooms. Get on it, Alan!

Hell, you could even rent your condo when out of the country to the temp farang teachers and make a bit of cash back toward your purchase price or your condo fees.

Mike

I don't think I've ever heard of 'condos' for sale in Surin City (Isaan). Anyone know if there are any? Hell, they'd likely sell well here, as a farang can own a condo outright here in Thailand. Time for AtB to look into building a condo complex here in Surin maybe? :) Have to have a pool and a gym, and a pub and restaurant. :) Studios, 1 bedrooms and 2 bedrooms. Get on it, Alan!

Hell, you could even rent your condo when out of the country to the temp farang teachers and make a bit of cash back toward your purchase price or your condo fees.

Mike

There are no condos in Surin. We have tried to talk many years for the Thai builders and other wealthy people in Surin. Nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back