Learn Thai the Bon's way

A

alan crisp

Learn Thai the Bon's way is a series of youtube to learn basic Thai language .The first few are a bit slow but she explains everything quite well,I think there are 17 tubes?. I know most of us have Thai partners but 5 to 10 minutes with this lady everyday and I am sure you conversational Thai will improve. :Cross_Fingers:

YouTube - Learn Thai the Bon's way: 1 calling yourself

Just had a look at learning Thai the Bon's way. Very good Alan. Just a pain trying to learn on dial-up speed. But will persevere.

I have just received a message from Bon about teaching Thai bonsway. She will do a dvd for one thousand baht. I am thinking of it because my download is so slow it is a real pain.

What I do deerculler is have it as a favorite,I let the program run in the background whist I look at my usual sites then come back to it and just hit the replay button when it has loaded.

Bit of a belated thanks, as I have just started using this now
:001_Thank_You5:

This is a useful site to convert videos to mp3 (Myspace, Youtube, Google video and more)

Convert Youtube to MP3 & Download Youtube Videos - Free Downloader

There is no need to convert anything.
If you use Mozilla Firefox (and I strongly suggest you do for a variety of reasons)
Then you install an add-on called Easy Youtube Video Downloader and every video you watch will have the option underneath it to save the file directly in either Flv 3gp mp3 mp4 720p HD or full HD if available.
A quick tip for everyone, especially those with slow connections, is to make sure you have Adblock Plus installed on Firefox as this will block ALL internet advertising and make all pages load much much faster with no ads whatsoever. If an ad does happen to slip through the net you simply right click the ad and block the image and you will never see it again. Google, amongst others, have attempted to ban this software but so far to no avail.

There is no need to convert anything.
If you use Mozilla Firefox (and I strongly suggest you do for a variety of reasons)
Then you install an add-on called Easy Youtube Video Downloader and every video you watch will have the option underneath it to save the file directly in either Flv 3gp mp3 mp4 720p HD or full HD if available.
A quick tip for everyone, especially those with slow connections, is to make sure you have Adblock Plus installed on Firefox as this will block ALL internet advertising and make all pages load much much faster with no ads whatsoever. If an ad does happen to slip through the net you simply right click the ad and block the image and you will never see it again. Google, amongst others, have attempted to ban this software but so far to no avail.

Cheers for the info Jason. As I am a Opera user can anybody recommend a Download management system to use with Opera which is similar to the one Jason has told us about.I like the idea of Adblock .
BTW Jason why do you strongly suggest firefox against the others,I tried it but found Opera to be quicker on my phone modem ?
Cheers from a PC idiot.:Busted:

Back