Legal advice on a motoring accident.

mahdam

Surin Founding Father
My brother in law was involved in a collision with another vehicle whilst driving my car yesterday.
Fortunately nobody was injured in either vehicle, but mum in law was taken to hospital for a badly
bruised knee. We have the whole indecent recorded on the Dash cam. Regardless of this the other driver
admits his responsibility, the police have written a report saying that he was to blame, BUT, his boss who at first promised us the world as long as we accepted liability (his car was not insured) has now changed his tune.
Our car will be repaired by our insurers, but he is not willing to pay for a hire car whilst ours is being repaired,
nor will he consider our "out of pocket expenses" The police in Nang Rong, basically don't give a f**k, and just want to sign it off. Today we met him at the Nang Rong Police Stn and told him we were not prepared to let it go, and that we would employ a Solicitor/Attorney to fight our case, that's fine by me he said.
Can anyone offer any advice or recommend a good Solicitor/Attorney? I need to wipe the smirk off of this smug little bastards face.

Six years ago I utilized the services of Mr Pawit Booncharoen, LL.B. Barrister-at-law.
His number is 081-600-4939.

If you mention my name Coffee from America he will well remember me. His Thai is better than his English though he can read English. He is well connected in Surin Provincial court circles.

Mahdam, doesn't your auto insurance cover you for a car hire ? If so let them deal with getting reimbursed from the at-fault party.

[Edit: sp reimbursed]◇

Last edited by a moderator:
Six years ago I utilized the services of Mr Pawit Booncharoen, LL.B. Barrister-at-law.
His number is 081-600-4939.

If you mention my name Coffee from America he will well remember me. His Thai is better than his English though he can read English. He is well connected in Surin Provincial court circles.
Thank's Coffee, I have noted his number and will give him a call should we not be able to resolve this by negotiation.

Back