Lemon Lounge grand opening

5 observations on Lemon opening

1) Alan & staff were spot on - great service and hospitality
2) obviously Alan has had experience in a bar setting before...and it shows !
3) a pleasant setting & well done bar
4) with or without SF.com the opening turnout would have been a success...though
the additional members helped fill out the room (as I recall that empty table was full
by 8:pm.)
5) the only thing missing was a SF.com banner or placard to help the cause of this web-site (free advertisement)

Thank you again Alan (& staff) for your wonderful hospitality and the SF.com & Croc for your "bhats-man-ship" assuring a successful first night ! Wishing you continued success !

Additionally it was my sincere pleasure to meet many of you to assist in putting a face on your threads...until we meet again ;-))

just my observations...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, we all have names, and if you come to a gathering of SF.com you'll see us all and get our names as well. :) And then we will see your face and get your name too! 55555
Mike

A bit tricky as Prasat is a long way from Pattaya !!!

However next time I'm up to the village I'll try to have a lunch stop.

A bit tricky as Prasat is a long way from Pattaya !!!

However next time I'm up to the village I'll try to have a lunch stop.

Mai hew Hamstah! Well, they usually post the date for a SF.com meeting quite a while ahead of time for these, and argue about it for a month or two. 555555. Plenty of warning for you to get your NCA bus ticket and 500 baht a night hotel room all set to attend a meeting. :) Just do it, as the commercial says. ThumbUp6

A Huge Thank You

Manow and myself would like to thank everyone for their support, custom and company last night, we could not have dreamt for a better turn out of lovely people giving us their support..

It was frantic at one point but our two lovely ladies steadied the ship well...i hope so anyway.

As i said last night and before, we will be serving food in the near future once we get settled, so if anyone has any specific requests please let us know and we will give it our thoughts.

We would be more than happy to put up a SurinFarang banner ...ATB

Also any complaints and ideas for the Lemon Lounge will be welcome also, we like to please ...

Once again very kind regards to all who attended......Manow,Alan

its Aaron, I miss the lemon lounge see you in december

Is this Allens place
Manow and myself would like to thank everyone for their support, custom and company last night, we could not have dreamt for a better turn out of lovely people giving us their support..

It was frantic at one point but our two lovely ladies steadied the ship well...i hope so anyway.

As i said last night and before, we will be serving food in the near future once we get settled, so if anyone has any specific requests please let us know and we will give it our thoughts.

We would be more than happy to put up a SurinFarang banner ...ATB

Also any complaints and ideas for the Lemon Lounge will be welcome also, we like to please ...

Once again very kind regards to all who attended......Manow,Alan

Not really its his wife's whose name just happens to be Manāw or lemon in Thai.:cool:

Wel i never knew that, and there's me with 127 Seedless Lemon trees, in my garden.

Moon2Moon2Moon2Moon2Moon2Moon2Moon2Moon2Moon2

Have a nice day..

Back