Live music

harleys bar

Harleys live music night on Friday with our new band is so busy you will soon be able to see them on a tuesday night .If you like music by eric clapton , thai rock e.c.t then get your.
self and the miss down to harleys music bar & pub .
If that is not enough for you we have english kareoke with over 25.000 songs to choose from , free pool and free w.i.f.i.
bananadancexwelcome:Bravo1::Bravo1:

Harleys live music night on Friday with our new band is so busy you will soon be able to see them on a tuesday night .If you like music by eric clapton , thai rock e.c.t then get your.
self and the miss down to harleys music bar & pub .
If that is not enough for you we have english kareoke with over 25.000 songs to choose from , free pool and free w.i.f.i.
bananadancexwelcome:Bravo1::Bravo1:
Is this bar in Prasat or in Surin and what is the adress

Is this bar in Prasat or in Surin and what is the adress

Harleys Bar, aka Happy Bar is in Prasat in what is commonly called the Prasat Entertainment area. It is next door to Staffords Western Food which is a SF sponsor.
The bar no longer does any live music and changed hands about 6 months back as the previous owner returned home for health issues. The bars new owner is an Aussie by the name of Rod who is a great guy but he is on leave for about 2 months and his misses is on duty.

Back