Looking for furnished 2 BR house/apartment for 1-1.5 months

A

aparasher

We are expecting delivery of our 1st child in Sep-11. As missus lives in Prakhonchai, it will hard to commute to Surin for the hospital in case of any emergency Hair_Out1. So we have decided to rent a place for 1 to 1.5 months in Sep and Oct.

Are there any furnished places available for this kind of short term lease?

I think it will be difficult, to rent anything other than a Tourist related apartment, for a short time like that.

There are many places to rent by the month and alot of them right close to the hospitals piece of cake , anywhere from 7,500-10,000 all in .....or....5000-8000++..... not a worry.... but those are only one bedroom . Plan on bringing the whole tribe?????

Last edited:
Hi always many places to rent around the area, another though might be Prasat nearer to prackhon Chai and has a conveniently situated hospital wth very helpful staff. Prices around here are cheaper and you could still commute between Surin & PC.

Thanks for response folks. The issue is I will be in Aus and if she panics due to false alarm, each trip of ambulance from PC to Surin will cost around 2,000 baht. It will be easier for her to get extra leave from work and move to Surin 2 weeks in advance and I join her there. She will need someone to take care, so will get her mum or friends to come along as well. That's why I was looking for 2 BR. Although I have asked her to look around, but knowing women, I know the outcome. So, asking Surin veterans.

Back