Looking for pictures

NongFrank

SPONSOR
Hello and good afternoon
I want to ask a favor. Maybe someone still has photos from the years 2000 - 2003 of: Farang Connection under Swiss management (Kurt) and direct successor. Not with Martin. Then from Soi Cola in general and from my old pub Berlin. I would be very happy about some to be posted here and shared. Thank you

Sorry Frank, I did not arrive in Surin until mid-2004 and have no such photos hanging around.

There was another joint before the Speed triplets. Buggered if I can remember the name.

[I've asked Canadian Mike]

[Edit: for those who don't know Mike he was here when Rama IX was crowned]
I think you talk about Cola Disco which made it that it was called Soi Cola. Right hand side the corner. Later I remember only a few years ago it was Speed.

That was at the end of the street/Soi left-hand side.
In that case, It must have later changed its name to Hard Rock Cafe/City Pub. Cola Disco must have been before my move here.
I didn't like HR Café/City pub much, as I thought it wasn't a very friendly place (in my experience). Much preferred Tawan Deang then Speed for a night out. Sorry, That doesnt help you in your 'quest' for photo's of ancient relics (JOKE).

Hard Rock Cafe was the upstairs agogo club. Sixties Pub was the one downstairs ground level agogo. There was a stairwell at one point in the back of Sixties Pub you could use to go up and down to each one as you wanted. Very end of the Soi Speed/Kola on the left just a couple shop entrances from the Celebrate restaurant.

Back