lunch in Surin

rob.doc

Surin Legend

we had lunch in this place on Saturday, well worth a visit. watch to the end to see cost and name, it is on the ring road approximately half way between Do House and the Prassat junction

remember to hit the subscribe button and hit the nomination bell on you tube, it is free. and feel free to leave any comments !!

Nice quiet seting, but for me I don't like to see animals in cages, especially cats and goats with little available space. The snake beneath the tablecloth was the final straw!!!!!!!
So you do not get to choose what you want to eat. "Sorry Sir, the cat is off the menu today". :D:D:D

I have eaten there a year ago and the setting and the food was quite good. It's more a family kind of thing and, if snakes upset you, be careful where you sit.

we had lunch in this place on Saturday, well worth a visit. watch to the end to see cost and name, it is on the ring road approximately half way between Do House and the Prassat junction

remember to hit the subscribe button and hit the nomination bell on you tube, it is free. and feel free to leave any comments !!

I won't be going there. LOL I am highly allergic to those damned curly haired guinea pigs, and there seems to be loads there. What's this a pet store with food? A zoo? Looks nice though.

Back