Money pours in for Brit and Thai wife and child down on their luck in Buriram

You also get it when your visiting a patient!
Been there, seen her and got the DRE T-shirt to prove it.

img-thing

TV is n a heart beat of closing the thread.

I hope you have not read the whole thread GL. You would of wanted to be fortified with Baileys to do so. It has really brought out the bar chair British pension system experts.

I hope you have not read the whole thread GL. You would of wanted to be fortified with Baileys to do so. It has really brought out the bar chair British pension system experts.

NO FORKING SHIT. Bunch of whining losers all.
cheesy.gif

Sorry to ‘hijack’ this thread but it got me thinking?
Has anyone heard about ex-member ‘Mister Bean’ (Colin G) as someone mentioned that he’s also sick in Surin Govt hospital?????????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only second-hand info but I spoke to friend of his yesterday asked how he was doing he's had an operation & he's now at home recovering he also has to undergo some further treatment I understand hope that helps if hear any more I will update you

Thanks Trigger, its good to have some relatively reliable and up to date info about the guy. I don't know what to think about this guy. However, throwing money at him is not neccessarily the answer. Good to hear there seems to be some progress with his general well being. Please keep us informed if you can.

Some of the longtimers in Lahansai knew this f**king scrounger....He was living in a resort owned by a Brit a few years ago,,,,kept making excuses for not paying his rent for a year.....Nobody has seen him for a longtime.

Some of the longtimers in Lahansai knew this f**king scrounger....He was living in a resort owned by a Brit a few years ago,,,,kept making excuses for not paying his rent for a year.....Nobody has seen him for a longtime.
Thanks Nookie - first hand info is always more value than second hand crap. Your comments confirm my worst suspicions. There are many expats living like this and, unfortunately, we all get tarred with the same brush.

Thanks Nookie - first hand info is always more value than second hand crap. Your comments confirm my worst suspicions. There are many expats living like this and, unfortunately, we all get tarred with the same brush.

+1 The are all over Thailand.

You do know CO-CO that the other Brit that died, the Youtube feller was a different Brit. Or do you know that this feller died as well.

No, sorry Rice, I didn’t realize that there were two on 5he go...

Thanks Trigger, its good to have some relatively reliable and up to date info about the guy. I don't know what to think about this guy. However, throwing money at him is not neccessarily the answer. Good to hear there seems to be some progress with his general well being. Please keep us informed if you can.

:rolleyes: Nomad, Trigger wasn't referring to the fellow in the OP and throughout this thread.
He was replying to Ivor's off-topic inquiry on another Brit living in Lamduan, Surin Prov.

Back