MY MISSION BECAUSE, I HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO ACCEPT IT, THE THAI KITCHEN-FINISHED TOMORROW.

Your Thai kitchen looks very smart. However, it would never work in my wife's house. When my wife cooks she uses what can best be described as a blacksmith's forge on full reheat. I jest not, after a short while hot oil splashes can be found all up the wall to the 3-meter ceiling and beyond. In addition, she likes to steam food too and the positioning of the shelf and kitchen tools would be far too close to the steam vent from the cooking pot. In a very short time, the immediate area of the three cooking rings (2 gas and 1 electric), would be very dirty with grime and spent oil splashes. Anyway, it's horses for courses and what may work for you may not work for others.

Your Thai kitchen looks very smart. However, it would never work in my wife's house. When my wife cooks she uses what can best be described as a blacksmith's forge on full reheat. I jest not, after a short while hot oil splashes can be found all up the wall to the 3-meter ceiling and beyond. In addition, she likes to steam food too and the positioning of the shelf and kitchen tools would be far too close to the steam vent from the cooking pot. In a very short time, the immediate area of the three cooking rings (2 gas and 1 electric), would be very dirty with grime and spent oil splashes. Anyway, it's horses for courses and what may work for you may not work for others.
Pat also likes to steam stuff but, that is done in the farang kitchen under a very powerful 3 speed, well ducted range hood.
You are right, horses for courses.

Back