[FONT=&quot]Prakhonchai’s first Nail Salon and Spa[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Address: 249/1 Moo4, Prakhonchai, Buriram[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Shop phone: 091-348-2756[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Email: aom.nailsrus@gmail.com[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Facebook: Nails R Us[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Opening times:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wednesday/Thursday 11.00 – 18.00[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Friday/Saturday/Sunday 11.00 – 20.00[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Aom trained at Bangkok’s famous Nail Studio Academy speaks English as does her assistant Pupae and offers the following services:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Nail painting and extensions[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Manicure and pedicure[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Spa and paraffin treatment[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Eyelash and hair extension[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Body waxing[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Nail products for sale[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Also[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Handmade bags[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Handmade shoes[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mobile phone bling[/FONT]

Attachments

• shopfront.jpg
    shopfront.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 1
  • map for poster.JPG
    map for poster.JPG
    234.5 KB · Views: 1
Only ladies!

I send grannie then! 555

As i read kind of sloppy some time i only red "Nails R Us" and thought o would see something like this , god i was wrong! :wink:

url

The shop looks very small , the window show needs sorting out there's to much going on there.

Good luck to Aom in her new business. ThumbUp6

The shop looks very small , the window show needs sorting out there's to much going on there.

Good luck to Aom in her new business. ThumbUp6
[FONT=&quot]Thanks for your best wishes.
Yes, it's a small unit, but enough to be relaxing (with aircon) and has a two seat sofa, reclining spa chair and stool and comfortable nails painting table with excellent chairs. The waxing is done on a purpose made table in the privacy of a rear room.
Aom is sorry that the display is not to your taste, but it's been designed in vintage style, as are some of the latest salons in Bangkok. Interestingly, her customers think it is fantastic[/FONT]

Attachments

• PanoramaNails02.jpg
    PanoramaNails02.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 3
Yes, it's a small unit, but enough to be relaxing (with aircon) and has a two seat sofa, reclining spa chair and stool and comfortable nails painting table with excellent chairs. The waxing is done on a purpose made table in the privacy of a rear room.
Aom is sorry that the display is not to your taste, but it's been designed in vintage style, as are some of the latest salons in Bangkok. Interestingly, her customers think it is fantastic[/FONT]

Bugger me! Sangka has suddenly become a design consultant....

Tell Aom it looks great and typical of the high standard we would expect from her.

No offence meant in my post it just me being in the salon game in the uk 28 years, and here with my wife in thailand doing nails and hair and beauty. :tongue:

All the very best Big A.

No - the list of services offered is in my first post (Aom is not qualified for Thai massage). However it's been discussed and who knows in the future. She'll probably need a bigger shop!

You will have to rename it Happy Endings (oops, sorry to loer the tone).

Apologies to Sangka, I didnt realise he had limp-wristed experience :smile:

You will have to rename it Happy Endings (oops, sorry to loer the tone).

Apologies to Sangka, I didnt realise he had limp-wristed experience :smile:

I got it in spain, not far from where you lived...remember..:tongue:

Back