NCA Bus Fatality

RIP to the bus hostess and condolences to her family, colleagues and friends.
1681108390409-1610521027.jpg

As stated in the Shoutbox earlier I don't recall a NCA bus related death in some time.

Brilliant translation.....why do they bother? PKC police investigate a car collision, yet the accident appears to have happened when the bus arrived in Buriram 44kms away! Sadly just another day on Thailands roads.... Just seen the news with 6 dead, also I am told in Buriram, when a car hit by anther vehicle carrying fake cigarettes from Cambodia

Brilliant translation.....why do they bother? PKC police investigate a car collision, yet the accident appears to have happened when the bus arrived in Buriram 44kms away! Sadly just another day on Thailands roads.... Just seen the news with 6 dead, also I am told in Buriram, when a car hit by anther vehicle carrying fake cigarettes from Cambodia
Glad to hear your OK, @ Co-Co !

Was an Army Sargent smuggling fags into Thailand and after killing/seriously injuring a truck full of pensioners, his first reaction was to hide his 'illegal goods' in the forest. What a wonderful example for the Thai Army.

Was an Army Sargent smuggling fags into Thailand and after killing/seriously injuring a truck full of pensioners, his first reaction was to hide his 'illegal goods' in the forest. What a wonderful example for the Thai Army.

You could delete the word 'army'..............it applies to all sections of the Thai community...................cover your arse first.

Back