New bakery to open in Prasat

alanthebuilder

Administrator
ajyta2ag.jpg

I meet the owner Pete at Ryan's, nice guy. Hope he does well. Plan on checking his bakery
out.

Last edited:
If they make good fresh not frozen bread , there should be a good customer base in prsat 555.

There's a few having a go at making bread now around the area.

I think the pics in the add , are pics from the net , not the actual product being made.

So they need to get the ovens on and show us what they can do.

Good Luck to Pete and Cat, in there new venture.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm told the guy had a bakery in the uk and my friend helped him set things up and tasted the goods allready and he said 10 out of 10
Yes I think he should do well with both farangs and Thais .
Once I get back I will go there and do a full review and take lot of pictures - including the kitchen area .
Also I will offer them a banner and web link .
Fresh GOOD bread is not so common around these parts .
Pizza to hey

Not just a bakery then , if they sell beer, is it near the Lemons Lounge on that side.

No doubt you will be trying out the pizzas alan..

is that the bakehouse in the corner of the shop..

Its 2.5 km from the Lemon Lounge. The other side of town as your leaving Prasat for Surin.

I can't thank of anyone in lower issan baking fresh bread and selling as a bakery. Possibly Korat or Ubon.

Last edited:
I think its Pete's misses who is the whizz at baking in the western fashion and such, thats what i heard anyway.

Its 2.5 km from the Lemon Lounge. The other side of town as your leaving Prasat for Surin.

I can't thank of anyone in lower issan baking fresh bread and selling as a bakery. Possibly Korat or Ubon.

Ludo time out has just started to make bread and sell,Gary stafford makes bread, there's

2 for a start. Moon2

I think its Pete's misses who is the whizz at baking in the western fashion and such, thats what i heard anyway.

Thats good to hear, i'll go and buy some in the morning, and have a nice bacon sarnie with the bacon ive just made..

Very true Ray I had some of Gary's bread nice ,
Howeve it was frozen .
Ludos I hear is good also just a little far for us Surin folks .
I do anything I can to avoid the road 24 .

Ludo time out has just started to make bread and sell,Gary stafford makes bread, there's

2 for a start. Moon2

Frozen bread is not fresh. and Ludo and Gary are making for their restaurant not for for commercial scale. If Pete gets a significant interest he will expand.

If freshly baked bread is not sold on the day it was cooked it goes hard due to the heat and the and moisture in the bread and the yeast so there for it has to be frozen , ffs GL you yanks like to f**king argue.

Fresh is always better of course.

Frozen bread is not fresh. and Ludo and Gary are making for their restaurant not for for commercial scale. If Pete gets a significant interest he will expand.

Ludo and gary will sell there fresh bread to anynone who wants to buy it, including septics.

If freshly baked bread is not sold on the day it was cooked it goes hard due to the heat and the and moisture in the bread and the yeast so there for it has to be frozen , ffs GL you yanks like to f**king argue.

Fresh is always better of course.

Got your attention..MonkeyFightMoon2

Ludo bakes to sell.

I welcome the addition of a bakery to the area but I am not sure that sufficient demand exists to make a viable business from bread and cakes.

If the Thais had the same taste for real bread that the Vietnamese and Cambodians have it would be a different kettle of fish. They could stop eating that sweet shit and serving unimaginative condensed milk on toast (warm bread) and get some nice crusty cobs and baguettes into them.

Back