New bakery to open in Prasat

Ludo bakes to sell.

I welcome the addition of a bakery to the area but I am not sure that sufficient demand exists to make a viable business from bread and cakes.

If the Thais had the same taste for real bread that the Vietnamese and Cambodians have it would be a different kettle of fish. They could stop eating that sweet shit and serving unimaginative condensed milk on toast (warm bread) and get some nice crusty cobs and baguettes into them.

Spot on Raymond.

i just knew you would have one of those :smile:

Thank you, here's me going to Korat last week.

842.jpg

I went there today with Bazza, to watch City win again:rolleyes:

The bread they are producing is of a high standard IMO. He makes his Burgers with a firm but soft, home made bun. His Beef is minced from the Aussie steaks at Tops, with lively looking veggies.
Need i say more?
I know a quality meal when i see it.
Lovely addition to the area.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ludo bakes to sell.

I welcome the addition of a bakery to the area but I am not sure that sufficient demand exists to make a viable business from bread and cakes.

If the Thais had the same taste for real bread that the Vietnamese and Cambodians have it would be a different kettle of fish. They could stop eating that sweet shit and serving unimaginative condensed milk on toast (warm bread) and get some nice crusty cobs and baguettes into them.

Pete has Thai customers trickling through already. I have always said this though, you will create demand for your product, when you reach out to the customers (within reason), This can be applied everywhere, and Thais are no exception. They will go for western breads, cakes and biscuits as it is always a superior product to local stuff, with local bakeries already a success. Put the graft in, reach out to them and they will know it.
And before anyone cries that Thais don't eat bread, explain to me why there is always a rack of it for sell in Lotus and 7/11? Stick a loaf of bread in my house with Peanut butter and Jam and the kids will smash it in minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought 10 sesame burger buns from Pete the other day, for the burgers i made and ate the lot within a couple of day's very nice buns soft om the outside and firm on the inside very tasty indeed ,, and he also had some mini baguettes at 15 baht each but he sold already out of bread he told me, so i missed out on that one if i get time i Will pop in there today and buy a few more items I'm making some more sausages today so baguettes are on my list from Pete.

I went there today with Bazza, to watch City win again:rolleyes:

The bread they are producing is of a high standard IMO. He makes his Burgers with a firm but soft, home made bun. His Beef is minced from the Aussie steaks at Tops, with lively looking veggies.
Need i say more?
I know a quality meal when i see it.
Lovely addition to the area.

I like pete, and the burgers sound top notch made with Aussie Beef.

And the location is OK a little bit off the beaten track but a nice twin unit, given time i think he will have a good customer base there, of thai, and farangs.

We paid Pete a visit yesterday and took home 2 white loaves.
Put one in the freezer and finished the other one today.
Highly recommend the bread

Jessie's Bakery Prasat.

Went there again today and bought 10 more burger buns , and a large white loaf and a large brown loaf at 65 baht each very tasty and fresh.He bakes bread fresh everyday, if you want to place an order call Pete on 098 1135 435.

Great to see you today Pete and thanks for the samples. I never got a bite, the wife ate them all. We shall surely be by in the near future. BTW you were LUCKY on your 90 day report. KCI was officially closed today the old boy at the front desk that took your report is the janitor.T.I.C.

Back