New bakery to open in Prasat

I tried to find this bakery yesterday - failed! I ended up in the middle of the market with lots of dirty looks coming in my direction. I'll try again another day.

The best directions given to me were....... as I remember them..... Come to the 24 and turn left. After the hospital? turn about 20 metres before the gas station. Follow that road and the bakery is in a small block of shops on the right just after a X roads

The best directions given to me were....... as I remember them..... Come to the 24 and turn left. After the hospital? turn about 20 metres before the gas station. Follow that road and the bakery is in a small block of shops on the right just after a X roads

Go back to the first post of this thread there is an excellent map with info. Daaaaaaaa.

Just to clarify...come to the 24 from SURIN and turn left....(Straight across from Paisan and Prakhonchai)

This way would avoid all the market and busy town centre area.

Thanks Co-Co.

Just to clarify...come to the 24 from SURIN and turn left....(Straight across from Paisan and Prakhonchai)

This way would avoid all the market and busy town centre area.

Thanks Co-Co.

WHY?? Coming from Surin turn left just past the school and it is two streets down on your left. You guys would getlost in a whore house with a fistful of 100 dollar bills.T.I.C.

WHY?? Coming from Surin turn left just past the school and it is two streets down on your left. You guys would getlost in a whore house with a fistful of 100 dollar bills.T.I.C.

I think you will find that we wouldn't.................ThumbUp6

I did go down a couple of roads before I got to the market. I was not helped in my quest because of the smell in my car and I was in a hurry to get home. SWMBO had purchased some foul smelling road-rage that had been BBQ'd on old engine oil, that's what I thought. She later had some for lunch and again this morning for breakfast and said, "aroy mak, mak!" I don't understand why she complains so much when I fart and stink just a little. It's relatively nothing compared to the smell of some of the foods that she eats!

I did go down a couple of roads before I got to the market. I was not helped in my quest because of the smell in my car and I was in a hurry to get home. SWMBO had purchased some foul smelling road-rage that had been BBQ'd on old engine oil, that's what I thought. She later had some for lunch and again this morning for breakfast and said, "aroy mak, mak!" I don't understand why she complains so much when I fart and stink just a little. It's relatively nothing compared to the smell of some of the foods that she eats!

Good to see that you are integrating nomad! :smile:

Mine has the audacity to complain about my ripe Danish Blue cheese.........

Mine has the audacity to complain about my ripe Danish Blue cheese.........

55555555 A practical joke I've played with wife and daughter upon hearing their complaining about my Danish bleu cheese before (they really have some nerve don't they?) was to wrap a small piece in a napkin and slide it deep into their pillow case before they got into bed. Nearly got killed for that one... but was it ever f**king worth it. f**kin' A it was! ThumbUp6

Mike

Cent..... anyone ever tell you......You are a BAD man !.....:smile:

Stopped in at Jessie's Bakery yesterday. He is expanding the operation as the demand is exploding....I was lucky and was able to get some fresh baked bread. I would seriously suggest that you call ahead to place your order. 098-1135435 (Pet) English and 0849046025 (Cat) Thai

Attachments

• 20140602_100245.jpg
    20140602_100245.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 0
Stopped in at Jessie's Bakery yesterday. He is expanding the operation as the demand is exploding....I was lucky and was able to get some fresh baked bread. I would seriously suggest that you call ahead to place your order. 098-1135435 (Pet) English and 0849046025 (Cat) Thai

He does a great bacon butty

Back