New bar on first floor opposite to Gary&Paul place.

D

Dave The Dude

Passing through today, I spotted a nice looking comfortable bar above the PC shop opposite to Gary&Pauls place.

It looks very tastefully decorated in 'ye oldy worldy' nick-naks. Has an open front so you can sit on the first floor and watch the (Prasat) world go by. I hear the Thai owner is a member of the Surin Biker community so that don't sound too bad either.

Has anyone been there yet???

Great place to hang out on a friday night beer is so cheap and probably the cleanest Thai place in the square (toilets also very clean.) I believe owned by local surin mc enthusiast's father speaks very good English and you can also use the internet shop below to check emails etc....

Last edited:
Think he has done enough damage in Prasat already on his Birthday!! Busted1

What Happened there then, did he do a bad turn on the Kareoke then.

Last edited by a moderator:
This bar above the PC shop is right next to my unit. The owner, young Thai, does own a Kawasaki (650, I think) and had it for sale at one time. They are very good people and are great neighbors to have if you are going to have a Thai as a neighbor. Not all too sure about the father speaking great English but I would have to say it's better than my Thai. The young man gets plenty of PC business and appears to know his stuff (when compared to Thai technical knowledge) as I see many farangs taking their PCs in to him. We order regularly from their restaurant when wanting Thai food as the food is good, service is quick, and the prices are competitive.

I like this bar better than the Karaoke bars because the music is not blaring until all hours of the morning. Don't care for the Internet cafe as it attracts too many youngsters who have no idea what a trash can is.

Hmmmm...not sure why I was honored with a double post as I only clicked on the 'Post Quick Reply' button once........

(I guess this will allow me to catch up with all you "SENIOR" members more quickly....)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back