NEW Bar/Restaurant in Prasat...soon

Does anyone have information of LED sign makers in and around Surin or Buriram...please

JJ market (Chatachak market) in Bangkok is a winner. They also have loads of nik-naks like pictures of lemons, coffee and food. Also good for glassware and crockery.

Thanks Mike . we will check him out. Looking for a static LED board of say 5 foot across and about 1 foot deep, for the main over head sign...So it can be seen from the KC road...

Regards to all..

What is a serving wench, is that the same as a lazy suzi ? lol

There will be food when we are up and running for a bit, anything from prawn korma to scotch eggs ...

Last edited:
Thanks Mike . we will check him out. Looking for a static LED board of say 5 foot across and about 1 foot deep, for the main over head sign...So it can be seen from the KC road...

Regards to all..

There will be food when we are up and running for a bit, anything from prawn korma to scotch eggs ...

Some pies perhaps....

Attachments

• Pies.jpg
    Pies.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 0

Regards to all..

Originally Posted by Cent
Best of luck in your new venture, Mango2you2 . A few questions for you if you don't mind.
What sort of foods will be on offer?
Is the place Air conditioned?
What will be your hours of operation?
Will you be open every day, or have a closing day?
What is the exact location of your place?

And, any pics so far you can share with the members here? :)

Best of luck.

Mike
Hey just to keep things on topic ,do you have any answers to Mikes questions ?

I'm sure there are a good few members who want to know ,otherwise why start the thread - :smile:

Best of luck in your new venture, Mango2you2 . A few questions for you if you don't mind.

Best of luck.

Mike

I'm sure there are a good few members who want to know ,otherwise why start the thread - :smile:

I suppose it's a bit like posting a thread on here's a house we are building in Lamduan/Surin/Buriram without giving the specs or a price.................. Busted1

Alan is simply giving advanced notice of his intended opening. Quite a courteous thing to do, I would have thought.

I doubt he knows the colour of his napkins yet, let alone what his times of operation will be.

I understand that it is natural to be inquisitive but I am sure that, when he is ready, he will hit us with a marketing splurge covering all the premature questions that are being asked now.

Last edited:

Best of luck.

Mike

Ok, here goes ( but CO CO Has got it right ).....

We were just letting people know of the future opening of a new watering hole..that was the reason for the thread starter..As people who have started new businesses here will know that word gets around through the grape vine here very fast..We just wanted it to come from the horses mouth that is all..

It wont be the Ritz or the Hilton for sure , but we will try our best to make customers welcome and i enjoy cooking, so most eventually will be in house cooking.

As stated before we are still decorating , with the final fit to follow...So sorry if we cant answer too much at the moment regarding food and opening times etc.

Please allow us some latitude and time....our heads are full with the normal issues of construction at the moment..

Finally again, i thank all for the well wishes we have received ...

I suppose it's a bit like posting a thread on here's a house we are building in Lamduan/Surin/Buriram without giving the specs or a price.................. Busted1

Alan is simply giving advanced notice of his intended opening. Quite a courteous thing to do, I would have thought.

I doubt he knows the colour of his napkins yet, let alone what his times of operation will be.

I understand that it is natural to be inquisitive but I am sure that, when he is ready, he will hit us with a marketing splurge covering all the premature questions that are being asked now.

I always add details Co Co , and show pictures .

Do you have shares in this venture ?
Or is he a friend of your very protective of ?:tongue:

I always add details Co Co , and show pictures .

Do you have shares in this venture ?
Or is he a friend of your very protective of ?:tongue:

No mate.

Never met him..... just another entrepreneur trying to make a crust.

Back