New Book written in Surin about Surin

By the way, I lived 3 and a half years in my wife's village, Baan Non Sabai (between Rte 24 and Kap Choeng on the 214), where we also built a home and restaurant. Like Nomad we moved to Surin for the schooling of our daughter. Don't mind village life, but do prefer the 'big' city of Surin. Just more to do, can see other farang when bored of the Thai life, easier to get foods and supplies I want, music, close to everything really. The 50 minute drive each way from village to Surin and back gets old after a while.

Last edited:
Welcome Brad. As Cent say nice to have another Yank onboard. I'm the shyt disturbing American down in Kap Choeng. If you ever get down her for Surin Immigration or the crossing give me a shout.

dad0312b7d04cc741c5fadd2eac3e0a6.jpg

Welcome, Brad. Good to have another American on board. Would love to one day sit down with you over a beer or coffee or two and talk to you about your book and publishing, etc. Also, when you are looking for some American foods stop by my Starbeam Restaurant for a bite. Facebook link and directions are in my tagline. Hope to meet up some day.

Mike/Cent
I have met you. I used to go to Starbeam when it was at other location. I will make a point of stopping by next trip to the city, though the new one is a little more difficult to find

Back