New Covid-19 cases in the city

Merlin

You chose a custom title
A lady with Autism received her Covid vaccination. Her two sisters and a boy prepare and sell food from the same house in the city. She died four days later. Her body was collected and taken to the Wat. The first lady had shown signs of muscular weakness after the vaccine, but no one thought to have her tested for Covid. The family had carried on selling food even as she lay dead at home and then in the Wat.

Later, it was found that she had Covid, and then the other 3 occupants were tested too, and all were found positive. No-one knows how many people they might have infected between them...

A lady with Autism received her Covid vaccination. Her two sisters and a boy prepare and sell food from the same house in the city. She died four days later. Her body was collected and taken to the Wat. The first lady had shown signs of muscular weakness after the vaccine, but no one thought to have her tested for Covid. The family had carried on selling food even as she lay dead at home and then in the Wat.

Later, it was found that she had Covid, and then the other 3 occupants were tested too, and all were found positive. No-one knows how many people they might have infected between them...
A Doctor would have had to have signed a paper showing cause of death. Would be interesting to know what he wrote, and who he was!

I heard that the elderly lady in the house was Covid positive + 4 of her family. Also 2 more at that house tested negative.
The house is in Central(Nai Muang) Surin area.

I heard that the elderly lady in the house was Covid positive + 4 of her family. Also 2 more at that house tested negative.
The house is in Central(Nai Muang) Surin area.

The house is fairly near the big market, but according to our informant (who also lives nearby) there were just 4 people living there, including the now-deceased (who was autistic and not elderly), two other ladies, and a teenage boy. No report of anyone else at the property, and therefore no-one to test negative. I guess there must be two different properties being discussed.

Back