New hot sauces, BBQ sauce and condiments

Cent

FORUM SPONSOR
Some new hot sauces and BBQ sauces to compliment your foods at Starbeam's Restaurant. Come and get it. :)

hotsauces.jpg
'Flaming Tiger' BBQ sauce - Made in Thailand with Thai Whiskey. Encona West Indian Extra Hot pepper sauce. Sriracha hot sauce - famous the world over for its distinct flavor and heat. Jalepeno Hot sauce by Thaibasco. And French's Horseradish mustard for when you want your mustard to have some serious bite to it.

hotsauces2.jpg
Thai 'Flaming Tiger' BBQ sauce. A wonderful flavor and made here right in Thailand. Encona West Indian hot sauce, Extra Hot!. The world famous original 3 Mountains Sriracha chili pepper sauce.

hotsauces3.jpg
Dr. X Jalapeno Thaibasco Green Pepper sauce - made here in Thailand.. French's real Horseradish spicy mustard.

hotsauces4.jpg
We now have some Kraft's HOT BBQ sauce for your sandwiches. And now we have Hunt's BOLD BBQ sauce to add to our condiments for your dining pleasure. Give these a try. They are quite flavorful.

Thaibasco huh?

Whats it like?

FB,

Basically this is pureed Jalapenos with some vinegar and salt. It is not really very hot. It is very 'Jalapenoey' though, which is a flavor I enjoy. A very simple sauce that will compliment certain Mex style dishes. It tastes like you've bitten into a fresh ripe Jalapeno. :) Not at all a Tabasco flavor really. They have other flavors as well, which I will buy more of when I am down in Bangkok next month, and try.

Mike

Back